Streaming

(Y/n) POV:

Selena and I are just chilling around most of the time cause it's quarantine. I was scrolling through Disney+ for something to watch while Selena got the popcorn ready. I stumbled upon wizards of waverly place and decided to surprise Selena.

"What are we watching?" Selena asked as she walked into the room. She sat down next to me and cuddled up to my side while I pressed play. "You'll see." I smirked as the theme song started playing.

"No..." Selena groaned. "It's a good show!" I reasoned and hugged her tighter. "I don't like watching myself act." She mumbled and rested her head on my chest. "Fine, just one episode." I compromised and she nodded.

One episode turned into a whole season. The popcorn was long gone and we both were just cuddling under the blankets.

We started watching a new episode and I got a little bored. I think Selena was getting antsy too. I moved my head a bit and started kissing her neck. She let out a slight gasp at the contact.

Soon enough it turned into a makeout. We were spread out on the couch and focused purely on each other.

We broke apart when Selena's phone rang. I got off of her and she sat up to check who it was. "It's Gracie, we can finish this later." She announced and got up to go answer.

I nodded and left the room so they could have their sister talks. I went up to our bedroom and went on an Instagram live.

"Hellooo everyone." I greeted as people started flooding in. Various questions popped up and I tried to answer as many as I can.

"Where's Winnie? I don't know where she is, I think she's downstairs." I answered. The fans love Winnie the dog, she's iconic.

"Selena's downstairs, it's just me for now." I mumbled after seeing a bunch of comments asking for Selena.

"New album coming soon? Maybe, I've got some stuff planned. You'll see." I told the livestream. I continued answering a bunch of questions before Selena got off the phone.

Selena appeared in the doorway and motioned for me to turn off the livestream before winking. I know what's going on, and I'm more than ready to spend time with her.

"Okay I gotta go guys so see ya later!" I told the livestream before quickly turning it off. I got up from my spot and wrapped my arms around Selena. I gave her a kiss before speaking again.

"Should we finish what we started?"