Jamaica

(Y/n) POV:

For Selena and I's honeymoon we decided to spend a week in Jamaica. We left LA at night so we would get there in the morning.

I was scrolling through Instagram while we were waiting for our bags and saw that Selena and Hailey Bieber were trending. Hailey is legit a stalker and I see her driving around our house sometimes. This is silly, Justin and Selena have been over for forever. They've both moved on.

We left the airport and went to drop off our bags at the hotel and then went to get breakfast. We ended up eating at the hotel since it was too early to go anywhere.

We just ended up talking about upcoming stuff. Selena has a new album coming out in a month which is super exciting. I haven't listened to any of it since I'm not allowed to. She said that the album has stuff about me so I can't listen to it until it comes out.

After breakfast we went up to the hotel room to get changed so we could go to the beach. We got there and were able to find two chairs to hang out in.

Selena wasted no time in pulling out her book and getting cozy. I suntanned for a little bit before getting in the water to cool off.

I noticed Selena was still reading her book and schemed a plan. I creeped over to her and scooped her up. "Put me down!" She screeched and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I will." I told her and ran over to the water. I walked into the deep end while Selena shouted at me to put her down. "Okay okay, I'll put you down!" I agreed and dropped her in the water. Luckily she had her swimsuit on.

Selena popped up from the water and glared at me. I smiled and she shoved me in the water. I got my hair wet and popped back up from the water. I splashed her and we ended up having a splash fight.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender!" I announced and held my hands up in defeat. "Good." Selena smiled before giving me a kiss and getting out of the water. I followed her and grabbed my towel to dry off.

I fell asleep on the chair a few minutes later. It was so warm and I was so cozy I just kinda dozed off. When I woke up I was about to get a sunburn and decided to go inside.

"Are you ready to go back inside?" I asked Selena and stood up. She nodded and packed up her stuff. We walked back into the hotel and walked around. The hotel was like really big and had a lot of restaurants and shops. Almost like a mall.

I posted a picture on my Instagram story of Selena at the beach. I made sure I chose the photo where her ring was visible and captioned it 'wifey' so everyone got the message. We didn't publicly announce it yet but once we get some of our wedding pictures back then we'll post about it.

I put my phone away and held Selena's hand. We explored the area a bit and found a nice resting spot. It was inside but had a good view of the beach.

We sat down and relaxed there for a bit. Just hanging out. And maybe a bit of kissing, just maybe. Nobody was around so nobody saw.

Soon it was time for dinner. We went up to the hotel room to get dressed. We were going to a fancy restaurant.

Selena took a bunch of pictures of our trip so far and sent them to her family. We spent our dinner drinking lots of wine and talking about random stuff. I can't wait to spent the rest of the week here with her.