Chapter XVI "New suspect and Unexpected"

A/n: Number 1 in Wendigo stories... that's it that's all enjoy the chapter.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Wednesday POV:

I don't know why, but just before I got close enough to kiss Tyler, something stopped me, it wasn't something I could describe as I have never felt such emotions before, but I felt that I was missing something or... someone I stopped just before we touched lips as I realized, he wasn't the one I liked in such manner, it was someone that I knew from my start, the person who always went along despite the dangers that came.

"Something wrong?" I heard Tyler suddenly say as I slowly started to back away, that was until a sudden vision appeared, in which I saw Dr. Kinbott laying and shivering on the ground as her necklace fell into the pool of blood she was in and I saw as the creature that lurked over her, covered in her blood turned out to be none other than Tyler. I then quickly snapped back to see Tyler looking over me "You okay?" and at that moment I knew exactly who I needed to go to "I need to go," was all I said before quickly getting up and leaving as Tyler kept trying to ask if anything was of the matter, but I just ignored him and ran down the streets, back to Nevermore.

(Y/n) POV:

I was in my room just trying to forget about what I saw in the Weathervane and looking around for any spare food I may have kept for emergencies "You could always just eat Tyler," "As much fun as that sound and how willing I am to do it, I don't feel like going to jail," I said responding towards the Wendigo's comment.  I was about to go to sleep to just pass everything away until I heard a knock at my door and I annoyingly got up and walked towards it and opened it to find Wednesday as I was left confused "Is there a new case Detective?" I jokingly asked as Wednesday let herself.

"We have a new suspect," I heard Wednesday say as I was left even more confused than before "I thought Xavier was the Hyde and the one behind this," I said as Wednesday looked towards me "Before I kissed Tyler, I got a vision, a vision that revealed Tyler's secret," she said as I was left in shock.  "So, once you kissed-," "We never did," I heard Wednesday correct me as I was just left confused but at the same time happy "So, you got a vision, realized he's the real creature... oh shit," I said as I just realized what the fuck was going on and how we just put Xavier, and innocent kid, in jail.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as Wednesday and I started thinking "We lead him into the middle of nowhere where we'll catch him and make him confess," she said as I agreed "Just one problem," I said making Wednesday confused "If he really is the Hyde and he transforms on us, what makes you think the Wendigo who got beaten twice and a goth girl can beat him?" I asked as Wednesday started thinking again.  After a while Wednesday finally spoke up "We'll get some help," "From who?" I asked as Wednesday just smirked "You'll need to leave that me," was all she said before she left and I got ready for what came next.

When I got to the location I was surprised by the people who actually showed up "How did you manage to get them to agree?" I asked as Wednesday spoke "(Y/n), these are the members of the Nightshades," she said causing me to give a look of surprise "Are they aware of what could happen?" I asked as Wednesday nodded "Just as well," I simply said before we all got in position and Tyler arrived.

After a little while into conversing and evidence pointing, Wednesday gave us the signal to step in as we emerge out of our spots and surrounded Tyler "Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here," he said trying to walk away but Bianca walked in front of him and used her siren voice to make Tyler follow us.