10. Our Little ones

"So we have strawberries, bananas your favorite! whipped cream right here and ah! I was finding this little devil" Seokjin recited the recipe every second and was excited when he found out the spatula he was finding everywhere in the home.

Jungkook stood there with his hands under his nine-month-old belly and smiled at the submissive innocence out of the bed and their bedroom, how can someone be so bipolar? thought Jungkook.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow when he saw Seokjin exiting the kitchen and pouted "You aren't making me a cake?" Seokjin turned around and widened his eyes seeing his almost crying husband with his hands under his big belly "No no, sunshine, my baby! I am making the cake for you and our twins here, ofcourse my baby, please dont cry!"

Jungkook smiled seeing Seokjin rubbing his big belly lovingly and showering him with kisses "Now give me my cake" Jungkook said and Seokjin obliged with him going towards the storage "Why are you going there?"

Seokjin turned around and smiled at Jungkook "To get the bowl dear, and dont stand for too it may hurt your legs" 

"The babies are due anyways for so many days, I just need to get it out and play with it!" Jungkook pouted and rubbed his belly while Seokjin chuckled softly motioning his head sideways "They just love your warmth I guess" Jungkook nodded and sighed and sat down on the chair with the support of the table beside it.

Suddenly as if a wash of enlightenment on him he widened his eyes and lightly screamed "Seokjin there might be-" he heard a crash from inside the storage room and he sighed, he knew Seokjin would inevitably make the flour fall on him and create a mess of the white substance "Thanks for telling it so early baby" Seokjin came out looking like a ghost, his hair was covered with flour and his face had traces of the white powdery entity.

Jungkook chuckled and saw Seokjin dusting himself off from the powdery chalk substance but he felt a pang of pain surge through him and he held his belly, he looked down to see fluid flowing down his legs "Seokjin" with widened eyes he looked up at Seokjin and Seokjin stopped the motions of his hand mid-air to look at the horrified expression of Jungkook.

Realizing what was out of place Seokjin panicked he came near Jungkook smashed the bowl on the table keeping it intact on the brown rosewood and held Jungkook's hands whose face consorted to that of a pain "Are you okay, Jungkook I am scared, are you fine, oh my god what should I do at this moment? Where is my parenting book!" 

Seokjin with a panicky risen voice rushed through every corner of the house to find whatever was necessary for childbirth "Just take your car keys, you idiot!" Jungkook spoke in between his pain because of the contractions, it was hitting every nerve of his and he cannot handle Seokjin panicking right now.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook whose face morphed into pain which made his heart constrict in pain "Yes right you are right" Seokjin picked up Jungkook who yelped widening his eyes and looked at Seokjin.

"Why are you picking me up you stupid!" Jungkook screamed to Seokjin who walked a little fast with Jungkook in his arms "Because I won't let you walk in this pain all the way to the car" 

"What about the house door?" Seokjin looked at him and winked "Maid Ahjumma will come soon she would know" Jungkook blushed at this moment too momentarily forgetting his pain, he was carefully kept down on the ground on his two feet while Seokjin fumbled with the car keys to open the door for Jungkook who was grunting in pain and holding his abdomen.

Hearing the car door open Jungkook got in fast and sat down sighing a breath of relief "Take the car fast I am dying" he croaked out a small sentence to Seokjin who was fumbling with his seat strap because of his shaky hands.

Seokjin nodded frantically and revved up the engine and dialed a number on the smart pad inside the car "Dad?" He spoke but he just heard a series of thrashing sounds he spoke again "Dad?" again there was no response and he held Jungkook's hand who screamed a little because of the labor pain "Kim Namjoon my dad?" he spoke with a stern voice and he heard a grunting sound "What happened son?"

"It is happening" he got a hit on his head by Jungkook "Get to the point!" Seokjin nodded hissing a bit "The babies are coming out" he got hit one more time "Now what?"

"Not that direct" Seokjin groaned not knowing that mood swings can be so worse when someone is going to give birth "Please come fast dad and also stop fucking my appa!" Seokjin said in a hushed voice all the while driving the car very fast.

Seokjin heard the voices of throat clearing "How did you know?" he heard and groaned once again because of the grip with which Jungkook held his hand "The same sounds came out of your room when you were conceiving Jisoo, oh god my five-year-old brain, just come fast please"

Seokjin rushed with Jungkook who was still holding his hands with an iron grip making him stifle his painful scream.

Namjoon was running with Taehyung by his side and they heard a scream "Ok that room they are there" Namjoon pointed and went inside the room from where the scream came and opened the room to see Seokjin screaming lightly while Jungkook on the bed with a hospital gown on smiled at Namjoon and Taehyung "So it was our son who was screaming"

Seokjin looked at them with a lopsided smile and kissed Jungkook's cheeks "Yes it was me-ah!" he screamed again and the doctor entered the room making Namjoon and Taehyung go and stand outside "My hands' condition was worse" Taehyung knocked him a gaze making Namjoon stop speaking.

They heard a series of a scream which was definitely not of Jungkook's who was actually giving birth, it was Seokjin's scream whose hands were being crushed right now "Jungkook might be doing a great job!" Taehyung smiled and said and wiped a tear.

When they heard no noise and were allowed inside they saw Seokjin holding his right hand while smiling down at their twins who were laying on top of Jungkook's chest Jungkook looked at them trying to latch their mouths on his chest "They are so cute Seokkie"

"I might need a plaster for my hands appa," he said softly and kissed Jungkook's head who was on the verge of crying seeing those little ones lying on top of him "Seokjin our little ones are finally here," he said while Seokjin smiled with his hand which was broken to pieces probably