why do you smell like piss?

all san had right now was murder on his mind

all san had right now was murder on his mind. how could his parents DARE send him to a summer camp at the rip age of 18 years old. like yeah ok maybe it was an all age  summer camp, but still??

that was like the lowest point he could've reached in his entire life. and that says a lot for san...

instead of partying all summer he will have to be surrounded by little kids and do little stupid activities. NIGHTMARE.

he couldn't believe his parents could actually do that without his consent – UGH if only his dad wasn't so good at imitating his signature.
they also threatened to take away his credit card if he disobeyed. ( at this point they could kill him and it would do the same).

so he didn't have much a choice to get along with the plan and agreed to be sent at the other side of the world. IN CANADA. of all places in the world they chose the moose riders one.
san didn't have anything particularly against canada, he would have bashed any damn country that camp was in.

plus what he did wasn't even that bad, they were clearly overreacting. if they hadn't come home sooner everything would've been alright and they wouldn't have noticed a single thing. except maybe the few broken things all around the mansion, but hey they had a maid for that !

ok ok, maybe throwing a party for 200 people in the family mansion was not the brightest idea san had in his life. but who could've blamed him?? – his parents were away for a business trip, he had the whole house to himself plus the pool was just cleaned and ready ! it was like they really wanted him to throw that party.

at this time he had just finished school so he needed a way to celebrate. he even invited a popular band to perform on his backyard basketball court. even his neighbours were present at the party! everyone was having such a nice time, there were girls everywhere in bikinis, boys also living their best lives.

everything was going well until someone live streamed his party and it ended up on his parents feed. when i tell you they did a full 180 and came back at the mansion at full speed. ( that's a plus of having a private jet)
they even had the cops with them –.

it really didn't take long for them to clear out the 200 people, leaving san in the middle of the pool, way too drunk to realize what was happening. if his dad wasn't a lawyer he could've easily ended up a night in jail since he was not of age to posses any alcoholic beverage.

but money ! money buys you anything.

so yeah, that was the reason why san had to leave for summer camp. especially to avoid doing too much shit and to get disciplined when needed.

sadly , for san it was too late to attempt to negotiate with his parents. he was already sitting in the back of the black limo, taking him to the airport for his 5am flight. all he could do now was sit back and try to enjoy the lame ass music his chauffeur was playing.