who...? asked.

wooyoung had just arrived at the day camp and he couldn't stop smiling at the thought of seeing yeosang again

wooyoung had just arrived at the day camp and he couldn't stop smiling at the thought of seeing yeosang again. he dragged his two suitcases with him and joined the kids who were gathering in the middle of the camp.

there  were several small cabins all over the grounds and a large cabin that was probably the counselors' cabin.

"come, come here kids!"
the instructor who had just spoken was a young man, no older than his twenties, wearing a cap with blond hair sticking out of it. "welcome everyone to the best summer camp you've ever heard of!" he said enthusiastically.

"my name is mark and i'll be one of your monitor for the summer."

wooyoung looked around to see if he could spot his friend, paying little attention to the famous mark's speech.

after  a few minutes, he finally noticed yeosang standing nearby with two suitcases in hand. he waved his hand and yeosang  gave him a big smile in response.

"yo woo!" he greeted him, playfully bumping his fist against wooyoung's. "i'm so glad you're here, otherwise i would've killed myself probably," he joked, before lowering his voice since they were quite close to the monitor.

yeosang and wooyoung had been best friends since they were two years old, and their parents had been close for a long time as well, which had helped them develop a strong bond.

they had a purely platonic relationship tho, no hidden feelings or anything at all. yeosang was a handsome man of course but far from his type.

wooyoung chuckled at yeosang's statement and nodded his head. "glad you didn't yet. who would call me an idiot and watch me make all those bad decisions if you were dead? exactly!"

"you're right, without me you're just as good as dead"

"you two, in the back! Could you repeat what I just said?"mark  asked, looking pointedly at the two boys in the back.

oop maybe they were a bit loud.

"you said that you were mark, our monitor, and something along those lines," wooyoung replied.

"well congratulations, you've earned the right to be our first contestant in that little activity we're about to do," mark said with a grin.

wooyoung raised an eyebrow, not sure of what he meant by that. "everyone leave your suitcases here, our two gentlemen here will sort them in the cabins themselves. make sure this paper is on it so they know in which number to put them," he added.

all the kids present cheered and scattered across the main camp.

great! now they had over a hundred of suitcases to sort out and put away in the right cabin. ok they did deserve it for not listening to the monitor but damn it was a harsh task.

"next time paying attention will save you a lot of trouble my dudes." he winked at them and offered a little encouragement pat on their backs, before also departing.