𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

alyvia tugged on her oversized hoodie, moving her hair out from under it. school had just ended, which meant she would have to trek home in the chilly february weather. and considering that her fit that day consisted of a cropped shirt and some flare leggings, that hoodie was definitely gonna save her life.

while she would usually just be able to drive herself home, but right before winter break there was an incident involving the garage door and her not checking if it was all the way up...and several speeding tickets. she had gotten her car taken away from her until atleast college. so, now her and wyatt were forced to walk home in the cold.

she was made aware of her brother presence when he sighed very loudly next to her. she raised an eyebrow and side eyed him.

"what do you wanna bitch about now?" she asked.

"can't believe i have to walk home in this blizzard" he complained.

"shut the fuck up its like 40 degrees out" she corrected, "you'll live."

he rolled his eyes, "what if i freeze to death?"

"then i'll laugh" she joked.

he shoved her slightly in retaliation as they walked out of the building. moving through huddles of students gathered in the front, wyatt accidentally bumped into someone.

"oh shit dude, my bad" he apologized.

"oh you're fine" chris told him, turning back to his brothers.

alyvias eyes widened as her body tensed in his presence, she glances past him and towards nick who shared the same wide eyed reaction. he tried to discreetly shove chris to look at her, to which chris turned around dramatically and then immediately turned back to nick like he was about to slap him or something.

"why did we stop walking?" wyatt questioned, starting to tug at his sisters arm to move them.

"sorry" she mumbled, trying her best not to turn around and glance at chris.

her brother narrowed his eyes before gasping in realization, "oh my god, is that chris?"

"shut up," she shushed him, "you're so fucking loud."

"sorry didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend" wyatt joked.

"he is not my boyfriend" she shot back, crossing her arms to defy the sharp winds hitting her.

"sure" wyatt dragged out the 'e', clearly not convinced. the siblings continued walking until they were stopped by a sudden voice.

"yo alyvia" nick shouted from across the courtyard.

they turned around, watching as chris was trying to get nick to stop but instead he just waved them over with his hand. alyvia and wyatt shared a look, before making their way over to the three.

"yes?" she greeted.

"do you need a ride home?" nick asked with a smile, it wasn't a happy smile, it looks like he was planning something.

"um yeah kind of" she answered.

"oh-um well" chris started, looking every where but right at her, "we could always like give you a ride ... or something."

"we can?" matt looked up from his phone is confusion.

"oh you don't have to" she said, trying to be polite, "we can just walk it's fine."

"no we can't" wyatt butt in, "please give us a ride home i'm gonna freeze to death."

"wyatt!" she chastised, hitting his shoulder, "god, you're so rude."