chapter 17

Bad grammar,  I haven't re-read it so

............................................................................

....1st day of class ...

Wei ying with blue and white robes with cloud motif embroideries and water dragon and white Phoenix embroideries which signifies that wei ying is owner / master of the Lan clan along with his husband and his family.
He had secured the forhead ribbon actually his husband insisted to tie it for him .

He husband gracefully entered the classroom with scrolls .

He started with 3000 rules which Wei ying had learned by heart .
"I know most you know this rules but still I found two people breaking them yesterday.  Jiang wanyin and nie huisang you will copy rule 300 times and I and my wife will observe you over .

Shockingly Wei ying looked at him

'I just want to spend time with my Wei ying  '

' uhhh glued to my brother, mf' disappointed jc had face like he had eaten whole lemon . Otherwise lesson went well so many love gaze lwj giving to his waifu but his waifu was too innocent too notice however whole class did and envied WY except jc gagging on  it

.....At library....

"Xianggong went for work till then I will assist you second young master nie and young master a-cheng " Wei ying laught at end as he couldn't gave the courtesy to his brother .

"Lan furen you can call nie- xiong , I won't mind " nie huisang fanned his fan

"Wow , did you painted it nie -xiong? I liked it " curiously Wei ying looked at it

"I got it as gift from my brother but I did painted many " nie huisang showed off his art .

"From where your brother bought it . I can buy you one brother  "

Wei ying did notice that his little brother became softer after both his and shijie's wedding.  He can express now a little bit not much but it's good .

......

Even though a bit late but his husband did came to supervise the duo .

"Xianggong, want some tea " Wei ying asked as he was done with grinding ink for his husband who was doing some sect paperwork . Wei ying did learn paperwork from madam yu but since he is still under gusu lan education so he is more focused on doing he duties as students then madam as per Lan Qiren's suggestion .

"MN " Wei ying brewed some tea for his husband. 

While huisang had been watching them it was clear that what Jiang cheng had done is mistake as matter of fact the Lan re furen isn't human but jiuweihu . They become adult in teen and have heats which can be deadly if haven't mate while having partner. 

Huisang had his plan to do better for the couple and that's it .

A week later ... in Yunmeng

"JIANG CHENG THAT INDECENT BOY , HE CAN'T BE MY SON , IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FENGMIAN "  a anonymous letter was dropped after 4 days earlier saying Jiang clan didn't taught Lan furen well and why Madam yu reach out to qiren who confirmed it through Lan Wangji. 

No one is more sure than Jiang fengmian that his son is going to be dragged to Yunmeng from gusu while he is been tied to zidian.  He will be as good as dead .

While you ask about the teacher? Oh she got dumped by both husband and lover he had been cheating with thanks to that letter .

...... while in gusu..

"Why it's so cold today " Jiang cheng felt that stomach churning fear he felt when his mom is angry.....too cold to handle

"Cold ?" Wei ying asked him as he was painting some fans with nie huisang. 

They became good friends as Wei ying would share his class notes to nie huisang which were provided by hanguang-jun himself .

( he have free pass for being teacher's wife's friend ,though teacher didn't liked it much )

" feels like something bad will happen ?" Jiang cheng who was in his own thought felt that gaze from back .

" JIANG WANYIN " the trio came to feet and trembled like rabbit because of thundering voice .

" ohhh * Ahem * " she cleared her throat and changed the tome after seeing Wei ying's soft frame starlet while his ear and tail shivered with fear .

"I have some 'questions' for Jiang cheng please do what you were doing Wei ying " she gave a moment to that boy who looked so good in his gusu lan furen clothes , just by now he was Jiang disciple back in her home yesterday but today he is in all glory,  graceful standing with pride of being madam of clan . She is proud of her decision as well her teaching and on him * cough * too.

She know it was her molding him in perfect wife hammering that child's mind to be the  perfect for his husband. 
Because survival is necessary in life no matter what one must do . She wanted Wei ying to made his own place in gusu so he won't be harmed like he was once in Yunmeng.  She might not like that boy but she can't let people molest anyone .

"Madam yu , Wei ying of gusu lan greets you , while you talk with Jiang ch- gongzi I will arrange guest room and tea . "

"Hmm, I will excuse myself with him then " .

That was formal talk between two madams .
...

That's left Wei ying with so much of work and so many reasons to worry about his brother however he didn't got any news
About his brother except that Madam Yu dragged him all the way to gusu and neither did madam yu stayed at guest room he prepared since she was busy .

..

"Lan furen , that what left us . How about we go to caiyi town to roam around "

He thought before saying yes .

But somehow at the day when they were going on trip nei huisang had stomachache which ended up him with his husband.

That's why he is so happy right now . It's not always his husband has time and as good wife he shouldn't whine but something right ?

But anyway " LAOGONG I want that ~ "

"Wei ying no spicy food anymore,  you have eaten at every stall of spicy food , it will hurt you Airen.  Won't you listen to your lord my lady " the honey drip did things to wei ying but he chose to ignore because what he wants he must have it .

"I SAID I WANT IT~" He stomps on ground.  He was coddled from both of his families though there were rule he had to follow . His husband never said no to anything till now so he shouldn't now no

"Baby , it's not like I don't want to give it to you , but you have eaten too much of spicy food today I just don't want you to feel ill. I can't stand you in pain "

Yeah that's were Wei ying melted like wax to heat .

" I w...won't th...then " he stuttered ' why heart is so fast and hot all over body '

...
Note
( Lan qiren wanted arrange new sex education class for wei ying but Lan Wangji postpone them as Wei ying currently had busy schedule and he can retain himself as well as Wei ying's first heat will be later as per doctors so he delayed)

.... ××××....

Next chapter will be soon upload

.