chapter. 21

"Hushhhh , the dinner is done " Wei ying somehow managed to go into kitchen to cook because' way to man's heart is through food '

And that how he have cuts of knife and burns on his hands .

"I don't know how can I handle sword like legend but mess with knives "

He mutters as he put bowl of  noodles and  stir fried tofu . It wasn't looking red as he might appreciate cause today he cooked vegetarian n bland food like Lans do .

Being proud of his world he got off to set dine .

On table Wangji wa with trouble heart but still happiest that his Wei ying did this for him feeling.

He took a breath as Wei ying comes in .

The dish was placed " thanks God " he prayed as it wasn't nightmare of his life .

"Xianggong " he addresses his husband as served dinner " as a thanks that you served me in afternoon, now eat  and tell me how it is "

Wangji took a bite and with widen as he stay stilled 

"How it is ?"

"Ummm , so delicious that I want to kiss to hand who made it " Wangji said no just that but Wangji hadn't expected hands in front of his face .

Wangji looked like a fool in shock when Wei ying indicated to kiss his hand

And wangji lean in kiss just to notice small cuts and new burns all over the and.

' oooo he is still a little wanting to kiss better the cuts '

Wangji kisses all the burns and cuts .

And even applies the herbs before resuming the dinner. Wangji broke rule of not to talk while just to compliment his Wei ying with every bite he took .

"I never had tofu like this , the bestest thing " he said with love in eye which only Wei ying could read and his closest people.

" then let me taste "

"No you made for me , only I can eat it "

"Xianggong why are being so stubborn "
Wei ying tried to snatch but Wangji raised his hand while holding bowl and dang wei ying  could reach it .

And that game turn into tag game Wangji a head Wei ying behind,  with this situation no one would believe that Wangji could be like that .

But in the end Wei ying acted like tripping on table . When Wangji came to rescue he snatched the bowl .

And fuckk it wasn't spicy ' but Hell salty'

Wei ying spit it out "why did you eat it? "  He almost screams as it was almost finished

How could someone eat that salty noodles and tofu.

"Because Wei ying made it even though it was cutting him , burning him , I eat it because my little jiuweihu wife made it with all love he have . It was tasty " those words broke something thing in Wei ying . He is loved . He is loved so much . He knew that now .

Eyes pouring out Wei ying runs into his Xianggong's arm . As he wanted to be closer to his love more than anything. 
'Lip ' his mind struck the thought and Wei ying tiptoes and places his lip on other .

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.

' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhghh ,kiss ,kiss, kiss kissWei ying kissed me ..kiss kiss ...wei ying kissed ......................'

#wangji exe. Not available

..

.

..

Reconnecting...

Failed

..

Failed

Again...

"...gong,  Xianggong ...XIANGGONG " Wei ying shakes Wangji's hell out.

"Huh ?" Wangji noticed the streams following down those beautiful eyes which holds Wei ying's world.

"I am sorry,  I...... I.....just wanted ...*hic*  .... to be closer ....* sob *
With you .....I love.......u.....and ...and ..I wanted to be close ....but I....I...didn't intended ....use ...baby ...making method......I am sorry ..please don't leave .me ..* sob* I...don't want baby ..if you don't want .....I just want ....my Xianggong....I can't...Can't live without u ..I love u ..*sob * " Wangji hugged the damsel in distress with having thousands of thousands.

"Who said I will leave my Wei ying.. I would never , do you want to know why ?" Wangji chin up him and kiss his tears .

" why?" Wei asks in between sobs

"Because I love you " and there Wangji too places his lips on other but doesn't move as that might terrify his baby .

"You do ? "

"Yes , now now ..will you explain what's this baby making method?"

"Shuuuu , don't talk that thing loud,  people will think my great husband doesn't have knowledge of it "

"Hmmmm " Wangji nods but smug as he thinks ' I don't have knowledge huhh..you don't know your husband's other side my baobei  '

"It's putting lips on lips  I read from book nie xiong gave "

"Nie xiong huh " ( well soon someone will get in trouble )

"Wait wait does that mean we will have baby now " Wei ying had light in his eyes that it made Wangji to restrain a lot for not tackling his wife down gave him some little Lan rn .

"No " he greets its out

"Why , not ? We kiss twice  , I want kid like you , kiss me again then"

Wangji breaths and exhales ' I was going to educate you from nanny but it seems I have to clarify the confusion '

"Get the book , Airen. I will tell you why not and what happens but it's up to you  if you want kid after that .. want to do it"

Wei brings the book and sit near his Xianggong.

With what might only Wangji knows he opened that  book and showed Wei ying

"Ewwwwwwwwwww , that ....that " Wei ying eyes went black . It felt like shock to know that baby making process was that dangling thing going into hole .

" I  have both why ?"

"Because you are omega jiuweihu,  you were  supposed to be alpha jiuweihu but when accepted me as your mate then jiuweihu within you changed gender for future offspring.  "

"For baby ?............I want baby but .....but
It looks like hurt ....I don't want be hurt".

"I will never hurt Wei ying  if Wei ying doesn't want then I won't ask Wei ying to do anything against his will " Wangji kiss wei ying hands.

"But baby ? As a wife I should give you " that was he had been taught

"I love you and will love you . I like children but I love Wei ying the most . I would love Wei ying  even if he gave me child or not . Nothing will change ever " he promised and other listen.

"This look terrifying but I like kiss . Xianggong kiss " Wangji laugh as Wei ying looked like child asking for sweets
'Who need child when you are child your self '

He picked his a-ying in bridal style and showered him with butterfly kisses.

Though Wangji's body wanted much he didn't go further but "more , more ?" Wei ying's voice was echoes on jingshi's bedroom.

Wangji's eyebrows raise as he notices that wei ying was turned on through simple kisses