Chapter 2

Fengjiu

My husband and I were eating when we heard a small thud against the door, my husband sighed. "Gun Gun again." just then our sweet little bundle walked. "Are you okay?" I asked as he came to me, I rubbed his forehead and kissed. " I told you to be careful and not run around!" I scolded softly. "I know mama but I am really excited, I can't help myself!"  he went and made space for himself on Dijun's lap.

He held him securely. "So what did Mo Yuan give you this time?" Dijun said in a sulky tone. "I got chosen by a Kunlun Artifact?" My eyes went wide in surprise. "Really? Which one!" I asked softly. "The dagger of time." he giggled cutely, he turned to look at Dijun who's face was unreadable. " Dada are you not happy?" A smile broke out on Dijun's face. "I am very happy for you Gun Gun but I am worried about you staying in Kunlun Mountain,

 you tend to isolate yourself from other children will you be okay?" Gun Gun placed his small hands on Dijun's face. "I will be staying with High God Mo Yuan and the older disciples, High God Mo Yuan said that the dagger of time is supposed to be carried by someone who has reached the third stage of High Immortal and I am on my seventh stage." My eyes went wide. "How is that possible!?" Dijun placed Gun Gun on the floor then he hit him with his magic, and suspended him in the air.

He looked at his High Immortal power and it was a bright teal color. " Gun Gun has been cultivating?" I asked softly. "It seems so."  he woke him up and then carried him in his arms. "Gun Gun when did you start cultivating?" Dijun asked softly. "When I turned 19 000 years old, there was a book in father's library that had a full scope on cultivation so I had asked Heavenly Father Ye Hua and High God Mo Yuan to teach me." he sighed. "Why didn't you ask me?" Dijun sounded hurt. "Well you are always blinded by love when you see mother and you don't spend most of your time here." he said cutely.

That was true and Dijun knew that he couldn't dispute it. "You really want to go to Kunlun Mountain?" he nodded his head eagerly. "I like staying with High God Mo Yuan." Dijun sighed. "Fine but you have to come often! Also you have to come back for the birth of your sister when the appropriate time comes, we will send a letter to High God Mo Yuan. For your age you are quiet responsible so I won't lecture you too much but please, don't struggle, don't stay when you can no longer endure it." Dijun kissed his forehead. " I promise dada I will do as you say." he smiled brightly at him.

Gun Gun came to me and held my hand cutely. "Mother you should be careful from now onwards and take care of my sister, don't run around too much, don't make yourself tired don't drink too much cold water and I know that you can't help it but don't miss me too much." I giggled softly. "You are really my son, you know me so well even though I think you don't pay attention to me." he frowned. " When you are not with father I always watch you, don't you know I love you the most." he said sweetly.

I dished up for him. "You're leaving tomorrow right?" Dijun asked softly but Gun Gun shook his head. "After eating I am going back! I am too excited to stay here." Dijun's mood turned somber, after eating Gun Gun packed his clothes and he left.

I could tell that Dijun wanted him to stay but he didn't want to stop him. "I never knew my son would abandon me for Mo Yuan." he pouted. "Now you know how I feel." I yawned. "I am so tired I need to sleep." Dijun followed me to bed.

Bai Qian

I woke up in the morning and I went to take a bath because I could feel that Uncle Zhe Yan was already waiting for me, after showering I had a light meal and I went to join him outside. "Are you ready?" I nodded my head, as we were walking I suddenly had a thought. "How did you convince the God of War to let me into Kunlun Mountain?" he looked thoughtfully at me. "We didn't I guess it will depend on your luck." Luck? If you are depending on my luck we might not even make it inside.