Chapter 15

Ming-Yue

When I woke up my hands and legs were tied to the bed and a gang was placed around my mouth,

 I have no recollection of how I got here in the first place!

"Ahh the Princess is finally awake."

I heard a voice say, my mind felt foggy and then I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me.

Li Jing? I am in the ghost realm? Really!

I didn't notice that he had gotten on top of me until I felt the cold blade touching my skin,

"I don't like the fact that your mind is wondering though I am right in front of you, am I not beautiful enough for you? But then again I am not Mo Yuan."

He said angrily, 

Mo Yuan? Why did my heart just quicken at the mention of that name.

"Mo Yuan? Who is that?"

He frowned,

"Nobody."

He said and he climbed down from the bed and he left me on my own.

I managed to free myself and I took a walk around the Demon Lands.

I feel so empty like I was missing one whom I can almost see but can't recall, even the bigger question was how did I end up here!

"Ahh if it isn't the beautiful daughter of Dong Hua."

Someone said softly, but I wasn't sure if they were talking to me so I ignored them.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

I turned to look at the source of the voice and it was Li Jing's eldest brother,

"Liena you handed yourself over to my father so easily, what kind of game you are playing?"

He cocked his head to the side and he looked at me like I was his pry or something,

"I am sorry but I think you might have mistaken me with someone, I don't know who is this Liena you are talking about and I don't know who's Dong Hua."

He frowned,

"What about Mo Yuan?"

"I don't know who is that."

He started laughing like a maniac,

"Come with me."

He grabbed my hand and he took me to secluded Mountain.

A good man looking walked out and when he saw me his eyes went wide, my heart just swelled up with unknown  emotions and feelings.

"I found your lover at the Demon Lands but she doesn't remember a thing about you but I didn't bring her back to you out of the goodness of my heart."

"What do you want?"

He asked in a very tender and soft  voice,