Introduction:

Reminders from the Author:

Hello! This is Ppriyanim! And welcome to another Liskook story! I don't want to give too much hint of how the story goes but here are few reminders you have to remember before you read:

1. This story is kinda hard to write cause my main character this time is Jungkook, it focus most on his POV. So please bear with me cause I'm used to focus on Lisa's POV (bcz i'm a girl) and I love strong women. So I want to try something new!

2. This storyline is fiction! It's not true, it's just base from real-time events.

3. Kcon LA — you will encounter this and it's not true/didn't happen at all. I just made that setting to create tension in the story, and to start the drama.

4. This is an R21+ story that contains strong verbal communication, emotional breakdowns, and detailed sexual narration. Read on your own accord, and I will use ⚠️ as a warning.

5. I wrote this story, not an adaptation or whatsoever. English is not my native language either.

6. I didn't finish this story yet because there might be a good addition to the storyline since we are living in the current era on the latest draft. So I decided to update every weekend 9pm PH Time.

PS: Well updates are subject to change depends on how the story should pause.

7. Please read my other Liskook works too!
Visit my account to see my LK Books. 😋

Xoxo, Enjoy!
©️ Ppriyanim, 2023