~Bedbound~ 4

*Please play the song when you reach paragraph 12*

Jungwon looked around, it was dark. No one was around. It was quiet, scary even. Jungwon began panicking, everything was so empty. Soon he heard a low wind blowing. Turning around, there were his members, all their faces blurred out. "Guys! Jay Hyung?! Are you guys there?!" He yelled trying to run to them. Though to no avail they just backed up more. Stopping in his tracks, he looked at them concernedly, "Guys?" He said looking at them with a saddened face. Heesung was standing in the front with Jay beside him. Heesung lifted his head, his face began to turn a crimson color as his body fell onto the floor.

Jungwon tried to go to him, but Jay didn't let him. Kicking him, Jungwon's body went flying over. Clutching his stomach, he looked up with fear in his eyes. "It's your fault," Jay said in a low whisper voice."What!? What did I do?!" Jungwon yelled feeling tears prick his eyes. "He's dead," Jay said, a white toothy smile appearing on his blurred face. Soon the rest of the members followed and began walking closer to Jungwon, all chanting "It's your fault,". Jungwon was scared, he wasn't sure what was going on, where he was, how he killed Heesung or anything for that matter. Though he was sure he was going to die. Trying to get up didn't work as his legs faltered. Looking up with fear in his eyes, they were all hovering over him. They all were slowly leaning closer, "Stop! Stop!Stop!" Jungwon screamed as they got closer.

Then Jungwon bolted up, "Stop!" he whisper-yelled. He looked around frantically, it was his and Ni-ki's dorm. Ni-ki wasn't there. "It was a dream," He thought feeling tears in his eyes. He never thought anything like that could scare him so badly. He cried for a good 20 minutes before his eyes dried out. "Where's Heesung Hyung?" Jungwon whispered to himself. He slowly got up off his bed and walked to the door. His body still hurt horribly but he wasn't concerned about that. Looking out of the door all the members were at the table or couch talking and having a lovely time. He began walking down the hallway, the entire dream felt so surreal. Soon seeing Heesung at the counter Jungwon walked to him. He didn't care how crappy he must have looked because the only thing that mattered to him at that moment was Heesung. Speeding his walk he got to Heesung, hugging him from behind. Heesung turned his head, "Good morning Jungwon!" he said with a happy tone. "Mmm," Jungwon hummed in response. Heesung turned around and hugged him tightly. Jungwon wasn't going to let go anytime soon, "Are you ok Jungwon? You usually don't hug me in the mornings," Heesung teased. 

"I wanted to hug you," Jungwon said quietly. He didn't feel like relaying the dream to anyone. "Alright," Heesung said continuing the hug. After about 5 minutes of them hugging Heesung spoke up, "I do have to do some things you're going to have to let go Jungwon," He said with a slight chuckle. Jungwon nodded and let go, turning to his room. Jungwon then realized how horrid he must have looked. He went back to wash up and reentered the living room. No one was doing anything in particular, just existing happily. He smiled, it felt nice seeing everyone so happy. Though without much time, Jay noticed him. "Good morning Jungwon! AND HEY! I said you're bedbound!" Jay said standing up. "I know Hyungggggggg," I said dragging the last word out. I half hated being bedbound. "Heesung Hyung said he's making waffles right now, so you're going back to your room for a little, and I'm coming with you," Jay said with a smile. Jungwon knew he was trying to help him but it didn't feel too much like it. Jay and Jungwon walked back to his room.

They both walked into Jungwon and Ni-ki's room. He was tired, but he wasn't letting Jay leave anytime soon. "Jay Hyung," Jungwon said turning to look at him. "Hm?" Jay hummed in reply. "Hug," Jungwon simply said stretching out his arms. Jay complied and gave him a hug. Jungwon wasn't going to let go for long. Jungwon really enjoyed the hug. They always made him happy and right now he needed it. Not long after Heesung happily walked through with waffles for the both of them. "Thank you, Hyung!" Both said in unison. Though not long after they sat on Jungwon's bed, the air grew slightly heavy. Jungwon couldn't bring himself to eat. He was hungry and the food smelt amazing. Though he couldn't get himself to eat it. Jay was eating his waffles for quite some time before he noticed Jungwon not eating. "You ok?" Jay questioned. "Yeah, just not very hungry," Jungwon said looking at the waffles with a slightly worried face.