~Months Later~ Chapter 7 FINAL

*In the practice room*

"YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Ni-ki yelled as they perfectly finished the choreography to "Bite Me." Everyone laughed, some nearly falling. Jungwon smiled, this was some of the moments he always cherished. Their laughter soon died down as everyone looked at one another. "You know what?" Heesung said looking around at everyone. All heads turned to him. "How about we run all of our title song dances from debut to now? We have to reperform some of them anyway and it'll be a good and fun practice!" He said enthusiastically. Everyone's eyes went to Jungwon to confirm this. "That sounds awesome Heesung Hyung!" Jungwon beamed.

With haste, everyone began to get into positions as Jay got the music set up and in a queue. "Given-Taken" went smoothly and they began "Drunk-Dazed." With few mess-ups, minus Jay nearly falling after jumping. It was well performed. After a minute to catch their breath, they began "Hey Tayo!" for the fun of it. Laughing and cracking up never stopped for the entirety of the song. Next up they began "Tamed-Dashed." However, as the song nearly finished, Jungwon's legs gave out. Hitting the floor with a loud *SMACK*, everyone stopped to help as Jay paused the music. "Sorry," Jungwon said as his face resembled the "T^T" face. "It's not your fault," Sunghoon said as they carried him to the bench in the back of the room.

"Wait, so you like can't feel your legs when they're like this, period?" Ni-ki said looking at the still legs. Jungwon nodded. "So can you feel this?" Ni-ki said poking the leg. Jungwon shook his head. Ni-ki's face soon became similar to the ">:)" face as he got an idea. He punched his leg with minimal force. Sunoo gave him a stern eye, "What??? It was just a little test," Ni-ki laughed. Jungwon laughed with him. Soon everyone continued to go over the dance without Jungwon. After they had finished going over "Go Big or Go Home" Jungwon stood up wobbly to join for "Pass the Mic." "Ah! Jungwon! Sit down!" Sunoo scolded giving him a sassy eye. Jungwon sighed and sat back down, he'd done it multiple times before, but with the members watching him he couldn't do these things anymore. However, Jungwon knew it was for the best.

Everyone came and joined him on the bench, having a rest. After a moment, all of the heavy breathing had died down. "This dance really gives me memories, and kinda feels like a milestone for us. Not that the fans will know that," Jake said, out of the blue. "Yeah, it holds a special place for all of us," Jay said with a smile. Jungwon looked at his legs, this one comeback was special. Everything happened, he nearly died, the members found out about his condition, he had to start therapy, his eating was monitored more often, and a lot had happened. However, Jungwon would never take it back, he's happy it happened because now he doesn't have to stress about his legs, he's felt much better mentally, he no longer physically feels horrible, and everyone has grown closer from the event. Yes, the pain hurt and was one of Jungwon's worst experiences, but he's grown from it. Sometimes, his back still acts up on him, so any sign of back pain he gets, his members are always quick to make him sit down.

"Alright! Let's get going! You feel good Jungwon?" Jake said trying to keep the mood from changing from sentimental to sad. "You know it!" He said standing up, without any falter. Without time to waste, they finished all of the dances.

Packing up, everyone was bubbling with smiles and joy. "There's something with this group and always being happy," Jungwon thought with a smile on his face. They all walked back to the dorm together, soon finding the door. Heesung unlocked the door and everyone flooded in to do their own various things. Jungwon walked with Ni-ki to their shared room. They flopped on their respective beds and took in the cold.

Nearly 10 minutes passed without a word said before Jungwon spoke up. "Hey Ni-ki, can I ask you a question?" He said turning his head to his left. "Yeah, what is it?" Ni-ki replied turning his head to his right. Making eye contact, Jungwon stared into Ni-ki's hazel eyes. "I know you have siblings, but how many? And what are their names?" Jungwon asked whole-heartedly. Ni-ki looked away for a moment, looking back at Jungwon. (THIS IS THE AU-) "I have 3 siblings two older sisters and an older brother. Their names are Konon, (insert whatever name you please), and Mina. And yes, you know the Mina," he said. "Why do you ask?" Ni-ki questioned still making eye contact.

Jungwon admitted to accidentally seeing the photo and had a conversation about it with him. Ni-ki hadn't minded the accidental seeing of the picture, he had been meaning to tell someone anyway. Soon they both were called by Heesung to eat, racing each other, Ni-ki came out as the winner. Everyone was eating, whilst Sunoo carefully watched Jungwon from across the table. However, Jungwon was secretly watching Sunghoon, making sure he was eating properly as well. After everyone had eaten, Jay and Jungwon did the dishes and all had fled to the couch together. Sunoo chose a movie and they all began to watch as Jungwon pulled his phone out, curious about the news notification. Only to be met with an article.

"International ENHYPEN fan found guilty of physical assault! An interviewer who had interviewed ENHYPEN some time ago had suffered multiple punches and kicks to the torso and head. He is alive but injured. The fan will be sent to jail for one year, and the interviewer will be sent to jail for 5 months due to harassment and breaking of company rules.

This person is known as @MoonxFanfiction."

Jungwon blinked a few times, he wasn't expecting it. However, he was happy that the man was in jail. He shut off his phone and continued to enjoy the night. Life felt good again.

HIIIIIIII!!!!!! SORRY, I DIED FOR LIKE A MONTH- I had lost all motivation and got really tired but I'm on summer break now so expect more content! This may be the end of the book, (sobbing my eyes out), but I will be doing an Enhypen sickfic book. Please request over there! I'll do nearly anything, as you all know! This book was fun to write and I really like it. I'm happy with the end result. As always I love you all and hope you enjoyed the book!

With love,

Author

1104 words