Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Tang Xian?

On the day Xu Yue and Lu Xingran held their wedding, the shares of the Tang family collapsed, and Tang Xian committed suicide by jumping into the sea.

When Lu Xingran heard the news, he indifferently signaled the wedding to continue, and the Tang family who would make trouble in the future drove out.

Xu Yue, "Aren't we too hasty to kill them all?"

Lu Xingran held her hand tightly, "No. This is her own fault, and we seek benevolence."

-End of text -

Cun Yi was already very sleepy when she saw this , I plan to watch the episode tomorrow. Close your eyes and fall asleep.

There was a lot of noise in the dream, and Cun Yi felt that there was always a woman arguing in her ears. When she woke up, she felt a little dizzy, and when she opened her eyes, she found that she was not in her single apartment of tens of square meters.

Is this a dream within a dream? Cun Yi lay down and closed her eyes, and opened them again after a while, confirming again that what she saw was really not the ceiling she was familiar with.

what's the situation! Cun Yi stood up abruptly, the movement was not small, and the bed under her body shook for a while. Everything is so real that it is not like a dream.

"Surname Cun, you must be sick!"

Cun Yi hadn't realized whose voice it was, and where it came from. A beige pillow gave her a head-on crit.

Come on, woke up and got hit. Cun Yi sighed, she just fell asleep, why everything changed.

She was sure it wasn't a prank, because no one would be in the mood to joke around with a boring workaholic like her. And in her twenty-five years of life, she has never sleepwalked, so there is no such thing as her suddenly sleepwalking to another place.

It is impossible to pass through.

Cun Yi grabbed the pillow, just in time to catch a glimpse of a delicate and white hand retracting to the upper bunk. It seems that it was the pillow thrown by the owner of this hand just now.

Cun Yi lifted the quilt and got out of bed, stepped on the blue plastic slippers, and looked at herself. He was wearing a set of blue pajamas, with a school badge sewn on the left chest of the pajamas. One or two characters of Lan can be seen faintly.

Is she a student now?

Cun Yi heard that there was movement on the upper bunk, and guessed that the girl was still awake, so she leaned over to the bedside and looked over to the upper bunk. Going to figure things out.

This should be a common double bed in student dormitories. When she straightened up, the board of the upper bunk was only up to her shoulders. Most likely, her height of 1.7 meters has not changed.

Before she could speak, she met the eyes of the girl on the upper bunk.

The girl was lying on her side, wearing a light blue suspender nightdress, with a large area of ​​fair skin falling outside. When facing Cun Yi, the girl was still holding a white sea lion doll in her arms. Perhaps it was unexpected that Cun Yi would get out of bed suddenly and come looking for her. Her eyes were wide open, and her eye sockets were still red, obviously she had just cried.

Cun Yi did not expect that the girl on the upper bunk was secretly wiping tears. When she was hit by someone with a pillow, she thought that the person lying on the upper bunk was at least a thorny head who got up very angry.