Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Girlfriend

    In September, there was only a light rain in N City. Cun Yi dragged her suitcase to her university dormitory.

    Four people share a bed, the beds are on the bed and under the table, and there is an independent bathroom. It was similar to what I learned online, Cun Yi thought.

    There is no one in the dormitory yet, and the beds are all empty. Cun Yi went to open the window of the dormitory to let the air out, so that the musty smell wafted in the air.

    "This will be a good start."

    She looked at the clear sky, wearing a book as if it was yesterday, and she has lived in this world for so long in a blink of an eye. She reached out and caught a falling leaf. The leaves are not very good-looking, with a few wormholes on them, a little green on the edges, but a rotten yellow in the middle.

    "Hi, are you from 111 too?" 111 is Cun Yi's dorm number this time.

    Cun Yi turned her head and saw a girl with dyed blond hair, not tall, about 1.5 meters. The whole person was lazy, as if he hadn't slept in a long time. While talking, he was still chewing gum in his mouth.

    Looking like an adolescent girl who just ran out of junior high school, Cun Yi thought.

    "Yes. I'm Cun Yi, from Lanzhong, S Province."

    "Ang." The girl nodded perfunctorily, put her hand on the strap of her backpack and said, "I, Fan Qingle, S Shengminzhong."

    Minzhong? Didn't realize it was a city. But inside Minzhong... Cun Yi glanced at Fan Qingle, very few people could get out of Minzhong. After all, all the good seedlings basically went to other schools.

    "Want to help?" Cun Yi thought her suitcase was still outside the door, but she poked her head to look, but there was nothing outside, "You just brought a bag?" "

    Is there a problem?" Fan Qingle seemed a little impatient , She found a corner bed and put her bag on it, "Aren't you tired with so many things?" "

    But there must be some necessities. Otherwise, how would you sleep at night?" Cun Yi smiled, as if watching A child pretending to be an adult.

    Fan Qingle cast a look of "Why are you so stupid".

    Cun Yi wanted to hear what she had to say, but she heard the phone ring. Take it out and see, it really is that idiot Tang Xian.

    "Hello?" Cun Yi didn't even notice the bright smile on her face when she answered the phone.

    "Hey, what are you doing! My surname is Cun, you didn't even come to help me, my quilt was turned upside down..." Tang Xian was still aggressive at first, but the more he talked later, the more aggrieved he became. Hearing this, Cun Yi felt distressed and wanted to laugh.

    "It's great that the cover is reversed. Cover it first. Cover it for a few days, and then cover it again. It's great, a quilt cover can take more time." Cun Yi leaned back to lean against the wall, but didn't notice that there was still a quilt cover on it. There was a hook, but when I leaned on it, I was poked to stand upright. She glanced diagonally at Fan Qingle who was typing on her keyboard seriously. Probably because he didn't see her stupid look just now.

    "Aunt Cun, do you think that what you can't get is the best?" When Tang Xian asked this question, he seemed to be gnashing his teeth.

    "Huh?" Cun Yi raised her tone lightly, "That's not it." "Well

    , your girlfriend is having trouble now, why don't you come and help?" Tang Xian looked at his quilt, thinking that the last two would still be together. I chose to live in the dormitory, and now I somewhat regret it.