Chapter 5

Chapter V Discussion

    Cun Yi slept surprisingly well this time. If it wasn't for the alarm clock vibrating next to the pillow, she might have continued to sleep.

    After turning off the alarm clock, Cun Yi rubbed her head and sat up. She glanced at her bed, Tang Xian was still asleep. It is estimated that after falling asleep, he slept restlessly, and half of the quilt fell to the ground.

    "Alas." Cun Yi picked up the slippers and went to cover Tang Xian with the quilt first, "I don't know if I will catch a cold."

    Before Cun Yi left, Tang Xian opened his eyes in a daze.

    "I still want to sleep~"

    "Aren't you going to class?" Cun Yi looked at Tang Xian and wanted to close her eyes again, feeling a little helpless.

    "I don't want to go. Sleep." Tang Xian turned over wrapped in the quilt, and it seemed that he was determined to continue sleeping.

    For the female supporting role in the book, skipping classes and school is the norm. Cun Yi didn't want her to continue like this, but she thought that Tang Xian came back so late last night and even drank. Still gave up the idea of ​​calling her up.

    It took ten minutes to clean up. Cun Yi felt that there was enough time, so she planned to go to the cafeteria to buy two meals.

    Every middle school will not lack people who study hard. Looking away from those plot lines, the teaching atmosphere of Lanyi Middle School is very good. At this point, there is already a queue in the cafeteria. Cun Yi arrived neither early nor late, and there were only four or five people in front of her.

    I don't know if it counts as "the road to the enemy is narrow", but the heroine Xu Yue is right in front of her.

    "That Tang Xian is really shameless. She clearly knew that Lu Xingran didn't like her, and she still licked her face and made such a big fuss. I don't know who gave her the courage.

    " Let's face the wall."

    "Your statement is really vivid, and I think so too. Hey, Xu Yue, haven't you always disliked Tang Xian, why don't you talk?" "

    I...hey, Zhang Ya, it's you It's over."

    The tall girl who raised the topic responded and hurriedly ordered food. Cun Yi swallowed back the words she wanted to slander just now.

    Xu Yue seemed to notice something, and looked back at Cun Yi, "Good morning."

    Cun Yi nodded, raised her hand, and pretended to be looking at her watch. Xu Yue closed her mouth and turned around tactfully.

    Cun Yi originally wanted to pack two bowls of porridge with preserved eggs and lean meat, but she didn't know if people who had drunk alcohol could drink such porridge. In the end, it was replaced by two bowls of porridge.

    When she finished packing and was about to go back, she saw Xu Yue standing aside, obviously waiting for her, Cun Yi raised an eyebrow at her, "What's the matter?" "Well,

    my friend just said it casually."

    "Yeah." You tell me? You like to exercise the technique of swearing behind your back in the morning, so it should have nothing to do with me." Cun Yi wanted to leave with her breakfast in hand.

    "But I think you care about Tang Xian." Xu Yuekong stopped Cun Yi, "At least you don't mind others scolding her." "What exactly are you trying to say?"