Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Green Leaf

    "Go so fast." Tang Xian poked the noodles in the bowl with his chopsticks, and said sullenly, "It's really busy." "The

    competition will soon be over when we go back." Cun Yi kicked lightly under the table Putting Tang Xian's fur slippers, "I hope you have finished your winter vacation homework by that time." "..."

    Tang Xian stepped back with one foot, which was a sigh of relief, "Do you think we liberal arts students have very little winter vacation homework? Even if there are It takes a long time to copy the answer."

    "Yes, our class has a lot of homework." Xu Yue interjected, "Cun Yi, your homework is easier to do." "Maybe." To be honest

    , The homework Cun Yi wrote in her spare time preparing for the competition is now finished.

    "Really, Yiyi? That Xing Xing wants to study science." Xie Xing Xing held the bowl, his big eyes twinkling with doubts.

    "Don't think about it so early. At that time, I didn't even know whether there were subjects or not." Cun Yi patted Xie Xingxing's head, "Besides, how can you just look at homework when choosing subjects?" "Oh~" Xie Xingxing sighed,

    slowly Slowly lowered his little head, worrying about his future homework at a young age.

    Xu Yue couldn't help curling her lips when she saw it from the side.

    "Then don't wait for me to finish my homework before coming back." Tang Xian sipped a piece of noodles, "That's too long."

    Auntie didn't come back until before lunch.

    There seemed to be light in the eyes of the aunt who had faded her tired face, "Yi, Xing Xing, I'm back." "

    Mom~" Xie Xing Xing, who was playing a game console with a penny on his head, jumped off the sofa and greeted him first.

    "Auntie." Cun Yi looked at her aunt calmly.

    Auntie put her arm around Xie Xingxing, "I told you, don't run too fast, mom can't catch it." "

    No, mom didn't make breakfast today. It's Yiyi, Xing Xing is not hungry." "

    Well, I told you yesterday that my mother has something to do today. You monkey, do you still want to settle the score now?" Auntie smiled and pulled Xie Xingxing's face.

    "Hey." Xie Xingxing kept his aunt's waist and smirked.

    The aunt looked down at her daughter, hiding the self-blame in her eyes. She raised her head and smiled at Cun Yi.

    Cun Yi also came over, opened her arms, and hugged my aunt.

    "Where are Tangtang and Xiaoyue?" My aunt looked around but saw no one.

    "The two of them went upstairs to chat." Cun Yi glanced at the closed door upstairs, she did not expect that Tang Xian would talk to Xu Yue for so long.

    In fact, Tang Xian and Xu Yue didn't talk at all. Most of the time, they read books by themselves and fiddled with their mobile phones by themselves, each doing his own thing.

    "I thought you wouldn't waste your time taking the initiative to find me." Xu Yue lowered her head and cleared the SMS box in her phone.

    Tang Xian didn't look at her, flipping through the book in his hand.

    "Do you think we can have a good chat?" Tang leisurely raised his eyelids and glanced at Xu Yue.

    "Then I'll go down first." Xu Yue turned off the screen of her phone, stood up and wanted to leave.