Chapter 10💌

Sager didn't waste any time and reached near to Susila Aunty and  said "Amma please I'm begging you, please don't say anything to him now. You know very well about his anger issues. After that no one can stop him from moving out."

Again we heard the sound of car engine starting and  the sound was fading away gradually. What happened, the person who came to house went without coming inside. Wha.... "Did everything finish very well ? " My thoughts broke by a rough manly voice. I looked at the person who was standing on the entrance of the living room. He's really a eye catching candy or what do they say? Oh!!! Right a Greek God. Even from standing here I could see that his muscles are bulging out from the black T shirt he was wearing. And the way his hands were stuffed inside of his pockets looked like he was posing for a photoshoot. When I moved my eyes towards his face, the mocking arrogant expression on his face, which I didn't like at all.

He amusingly looked everyone's face as he was gauging their expressions. When it was my turn his eyes strucked at me for a minute and looked at my top to bottom , before his stares moving back to Susila Aunty. While looking at her he entered inside the living room by taking slow steps. Coming inside he looked me and asked " Who is it? Our new guest or hired servent" in a mocking tone. I just felt like someone poured a bucket of cold water on me. I couldn't talk back and dumbfounded of his comment.

"Shut up Siddarth, whom do you think you are talking to. I may forgave you the stunt you had pulled today but won't accept what shit you are talking... Are you even on your sense? Ask sorry from kayal this instead" Susila Aunty's voice boomed around the house.

"Oh now this mere stranger is important to you more than your own son. Fantastic... " he said clapping his hands. " Who's this fatty to you? Your adopted daughter or your soon to be daughter in law? I'm sure she's not even our standards. By looking at her ugly face and the trashy clothes she is wearing, anyone could say who is she!! And you're asking me to say sorry to her. Shall I beg for her highness forgiveness by kneeling down infront of her. Shall I mom? Shall.... " suddenly a huge slap sound resonated the whole living room and the voice taunting me was stopped making me look at the direction.

It was Susila Aunty who slapped her son for me... His voice could have stopped but still I can hear his voice inside my head... Its repeating again and again... I could feel my tears are trying to burst out from my eyes.. However I controlled it. I don't want to cry infront others.

So rushing towards Susila Aunty but maintaining the distance I said" A... Aunty I have to get back to h... home. T.. Thank you for i.. inviting me. B.. Bye. " I turned  my head towards others and just nodded my head as saying my goodbye. They all looked at me with sorry faces. I couldn't control by tears anymore so I rushed outside quickly even without looking back at Susila Aunty or her family who were calling me from behind. I could hear lots of sounds coming from inside but I'm not in mood to think about it. When I was nearing to gate suddenly someone hold me from behind. I  jerked from the hold because I was afraid that someone could harm me. But it was Sara. "Akka it's me Sara. I'm really really sorry akka for my Anna's (brother's) behaviour. Amma, Kamala ma and Sagar Anna, we all are worried for you. Please shall I accompany with until you reach your home?" She asked me. I couldn't talk with her. If I opened my mouth I know I'll completely break down infront of Sara.

So without looking at her I shook my head left to right, indicating that I don't want that. I just want to leave this place and wanted to be alone. Turning around I increased my speed and ran outside to get rid of the memories which happened today.

When I reached to our gate I wiped my face to clear my messed up look. Nearing to house door I just opened  it, luckily it was unlocked. Because I couldn't answer their inquiries at the moment. But that small peace of mine shattered into piece to piece when I saw that my father and brother having a chat sitting in our living room. How lucky am I?

Hearing the sound both their heads turned into my direction. Please God... Please don't leave my side. I don't want to hear more words today. "Welcome princess! Welcome. So how was your visit? Did you enjoy your time? Do you want anything to drink? Why are you standing there, come have a seat, you should be very tired. Come..." while telling that my father got up from sofa and came near me taking predating steps. Looking at his face I know one thing that my life is going to doom today. I took few steps back afraid for him." Now the time is 2'O clock. And you left by morning. Where did you go whoring around that you forgot, we'll wait without having lunch. Speak up bitch... Don't act like innocent by keeping your mouth shut." he shouted like a maniac.

"N... NO A.. Appa. I went to o...our neighbour neighbour S..... Susila Aunty's house for p....pooja. I didn't go any... anywhere." I told him the truth. " Ohhh we're starving here to death but you came here after having a lunch party at their place. Look at your body and face. How could you able to see your face in mirror. Still filling your stomach without any shame. I'm sure hereafter those people even won't look at your face after knowing your bitchy habits. The time you entered into their house, their life also going to change because of your bad omen. Next time they are going to chase you out like a stray dog.

Ohh now I understand, I heard that yesterday night her two sons have returned from abroad and going to live here.... That's why you went there to seduce one of them and get married to steal their wealth. Right? How cheap are you!? " How could he able to utter these words to his own daughter? Won't he  feel ounce of remorseful for his behaviour? Hearing my own father thinks about me this lower made me broke my dam of tears. And there was my brother standing near the sofa without uttering anything. Couldn't listen to his more cruel words I said " Please A.. Appa don't speak like this, I'm not like......" words died in my mouth when My father slapped me hard on my left cheek and I fell down without balance.

My father continued again " Are you talking back now? Ahh? How dare you ugly pig. Don't build castles in you dreams that you can get married to one of that guys. Because no one going marry a fat bitch like you. Didn't you see how your sister has grown up. Even now she  gets marriage proposals from prestigious families. I don't know where I'm going dump you. It's all my karma!!! " he said hitting on his forehead.

"Appa  leave it. Don't get tension. Already your BP level is high. Come let's go inside" saying my brother took my father to his room. " She's the sole reason for my all miseries Karthik. Whenever I see her face I couldn't control my anger" saying my father went inside of his bedroom.

This is my reality... Why am I not understanding it. Always I hope for the good starting but ends with lots of pain. I couldn't even have energy to get up from floor. Few minutes later Anna( brother) came and asked me " What are you still doing here? You know very well what will happen if Appa see you again. Go to your room" my brother came and said to me. Even won't he feel little bad seeing  his own sister's condition? Didn't my tears affect him? He's the same person who wouldn't allow Appa to say one word against my sister Kavya. Then who am I to him? I just wanted to ask all these questions from him. Wanted to shout at him for his ignorance towards his own sister. But I couldn't. Without saying or looking at him  I nodded my head.

After he left I also got up slowly from the floor and went to my room. I sat under the photo of my Amma and asked " Why Amma? Why did you leave me middle of this heartless people? Why did you abundant me? I'm just standing lonely when there are lot of people around me. I don't have anyone to call that they're mine.

Do you know Amma, today a mere stranger insulated  me. What's my wrong that I born like this. I'm also a human right. When they could love animals why couldn't they atleast show me some respect." I sobbed hard. Because its my space and there is no one could see me crying my eyes out. I'm just feeling numb.

For a minute I thought that guy , Susila Aunty's son Siddarth was handsome while looking at his face and appearance. But now I understood that real beauty reflects our behaviours and inner sense. His face could be beautiful but not his heart. I really hate him and I don't want to see him ever again in future. Hopefully.......

Hi Lovelies❤️

This is for today. Please press the star button ⭐ if you liked this chapter and support this new writer. Let me know your thoughts about today's update.

Love you and Take Care ☘️