Chapter 52(2) 💌

Hi Lovelies,

I know you all would be angry with me. But I'm really sorry for not updating and not replying for your messages. I'm in a miserable state. Don't think that always this author blabbering about her pathetic life. But yet I couldn't stop from sharing with u guys.

I'm frustrated and disappointed with what's happening with me. When I wish for stg, I will lose that thing eventually. This time also same thing happened. So I couldn't concentrate on anything properly. But finally today decided to write again. So this update for my lovely readers who makes me happy.....Also, if u like u can share if anything like this happened with you also...

Now we'll move to the story......

●●●●●

Still staying at his hold I turned my head and looked around the living room to see everyone was standing with the thunderstruck look. Not only them, even this was the first time I was listening to Karthik's loud voice against his father.

This time Aarohi's father was the one who broke the tension by starting the conversation from his side. " Karthik, what is this your behaviour? Even in dreams, we did not think you would act like this raising your voice on your father when your relations are around. I was silent the whole time because still I believed you though I saw those wedding pictures of yours through my own eyes. But after seeing you both are hugging like this in front of us without any shame and the way you acting with this orphan girl...."

" MAAMA (uncle).... That's enough. Hereafter I cannot tolerate the way you all call My Wife by cheap names. She is not an orphan, she has me...."

"Karthik, how did you mention her? That bitch as your wife?" Karthik's father asked with anger and astonishment.

" Yes, Appa. What you heard was right. You didn't hear anything mistakenly. " Karthik turned me towards Appa and putting his one hand over my shoulder, with a content smile he said " Appa, meet MY WIFE, Mrs. Kayal Karthik. Your one and only Marumagal (Daughter-in-law). " I looked at Karthik surprisingly with a palpitated heart. still, I couldn't believe Karthik revealed the truth himself and the way he mentioned me as his wife adjoining his name, in front of his family made my heart fluttered. I knew this was not the right time for my crazy feeling but I couldn't avoid it though.

" What the hell is this Krishnan? You know right , how ashamed I felt when my best friend sent these photos of your son's stupid marriage and asked hundreds of questions regarding my daughter's marriage. Me and my wife boasted everywhere about Karthik and how lucky we are to get a son-in-law like him. But everything collapsed when we saw those pictures."

Karthik went near to his uncle and told. " I am sorry to hear that uncle. But I'm not only the sole reason for this everything. From the start, I told my Appa that I didn't want this marriage now. But he was so adamant to listen to my opinions. Suddenly he told me that Aththai ( Aunty) and you were coming here to talk about marriage arrangements. At that moment I was confused and didn't get the time to solve my problems. But in private I talked with Appa to stop these arrangements. That time too he didn't listen to me.

But wrong is with me too mama. I was being a coward and couldn't confess my true feelings for Kayal to my father. I was afraid he would do something horrible to separate us because this was not the first time for him. I hurt my Kayal most of the time hiding our relationship to my family because of the mentality of my Appa.

That's why I married Kayal secretly because I can't lose my Kayal. Not in this life. Not ever. Believe me, I already planned to reveal the truth but luckily your friend reduced my tension by sending those pictures. "