𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Saray watched as Mir texted somebody named Bug back, completely ignoring her existence

Saray watched as Mir texted somebody named Bug back, completely ignoring her existence. Zay's stupid ass brought him to some 2 man but really it was for some petty get back shit.

While he was upstairs doing whatever Mir was downstairs reading all of Aurora's messages, she was no busy all day with nails and just finished.

She FaceTimed him and he picked up on the first answer, "What." He spoke dryly but she didn't seem to pay any attention to it.

"Can you come over?" She posted the phone up, showing her finishing her nail room. Cutting the light off and grabbing the phone. "Gimmie like 30."

She frowned, "Where are you?" Looking closely in the phone, "Where my daughter at?" Ignoring the question, Saray side eyeing him.

"In distress cus she miss her daddy. We bored and hungry." Picking Princess up and putting her in her bed. "Whatchu wanna eat?"

"Uhhh." Saray started and Aurora side eyed the phone. "Who is that? Were you at?" He went to DoorDash, "What you want to eat?"

She rolled her eyes and ended the call, he sucked his teeth and huffed. Calling her back and she declined it. "My bad." Saray started but he just mugged her.

"Shut the fuck up."

She mugged him back, this nigga was definitely as lean as people said he was. "Don't get mad at me cus yo babymomma found out you cheatin."

"Ain nobody cheatin on shit. Ian did shut but sit the fuck down. Better bring yo ugly ass up there cus on god you ain gettin no dick from me dirty ass bitch." She felt played when he said that, his tone was so harsh, still low her with way much more aggression showing his irritation
"Fuck you."

"If I gotta tell you shut the fuck up again you not gon like it stanky bitch."

-

"Come mr dj coke won't ya turn de music up." Aurora sung, dancing. Being high made everything feel way better.

"Fuckin Mexican." Nuke laughed at her and Alanie dancing, Tyti on the floor crocheting. Nala joined them, "it goes one by one even two by two." Knowing the whole choreography since she was little.

Girls just vibing out, Nuke left them alone seeing Zay and Cam walk in. Zay paused the music and they all stopped, "Fuck is you doin." Nala mugged him hard.

"Why you block Mir?" Cam laughed going to give Alanie her candy she asked for.

"He wanna be sneaky yeen gotta be sneaky. You not my nigga, you jus my baby daddy. Ole ugly ass." Aurora rolled her eyes, "Come outside." They all looked at her then his phone showing him on speaker phone.

"No I don't wan-"

"If I gotta come in there you not gon like it. Bring yo ass." He hung up and they all let out a string of oouuu's. "You in trouble." They teased watching her mug them.