𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

idk i jus feel like y'all is weird

"Baby please."

Mir moaned, only encouraging Aurora. She thought it would be genius to tease him days straight before coming onto him out of no where. Watching as he nutted more she kissed at his neck, he had been stressed trying to get his shop together. Finding good artist was hard but he was almost full staffed.

Moving her hand faster she watched as his mouth opened and he let out a breathless gasp, he grunted as her small hand beat the hell out of him. Eyes closed in bliss he took a deep breath, he hadn't even got a chance to come down from his first orgasm. Seeming like she was trying to take his soul. "You can do it again, do it." Voice soft but stern.

Nibbling at his neck before he came again as she asked, "Good boy." Biting his lip he opened his eyes, seeing her over him sticking her cum coated fingers in her mouth, low red eyes staring back.

"Mhm." Licking them clean, like she wanted more. Looking over at his hard throbbing dick she wasted no time in dragging her tongue across him, Mir looking up at the ceiling what the hell he signed up for. Aurora swallowed everything and when she started to move he grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss, fluids being swapped and she felt herself thump.

Taking deep breaths when she pulled away, "I wanna fuck." Not even wasting time, he looked at her like she was crazy. "No."

"What?" Definitely not the answer she was expecting.

"You not ready yet." Sucking her teeth she rolled her eyes, "Yes I am. Mir please." He shook his head tucking himself back into his shorts. "Nah."

"Why? Why don't you wanna have sex with me?" Not understanding it, he thought she was cute right? "Is it my butt? I'll do more squ-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Then tell me why."

Mir went silent gathering his thoughts and she just smacked her teeth, getting up and going brush her teeth.

Coming out to see him about to get in the shower, "Get in with me." She wanted to tell him no but she didn't. It's like she couldn't under his gaze.Setting the water at a comfortable temperature, before she started stripping. He got in and she stepped in right after.

At first awkward tension passed before he grabbed his towel and started to bathe. Almost half way through she was caught off guard when he grabbed her, looking up at him she felt him grab her leg and lift it up. Taking his dick and lining himself up with her, "Look."

Looking down she immediately flinched confirming what he knew, he let her leg down and laughed. "You not ready so chill out. I want us to be on that level mentally befo we bring it there sexually. Nothin wrong with you, you be makin my dick hard just sittin there."

He didnt have to look in her face to see her smile, glad they got that cleared up. After they showered he did a couple of tattoos before she got bored.

"I'm bored." She frowned, putting her butt in his face, giggling when he bit it. Eyes focused on the game, "I'm so so bored. Jeez." She exaggerated, sighing deeply in his ear. "Baby, chill."