𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

70k on peace of mind, 30k on psilocybin thanks

unedited.

"Essie you kno you can go home right

"Essie you kno you can go home right." Jai looked at Esmeryn, she and Nuke made it their duty to be by his side ever since the incident last month.

"I'm just fine where I'm at." She spoke softly walking around eating Popeyes red beans, she was waiting for Nuke to come so she can leave. Man stuck in traffic caused by a bad car accident.

"I can come back tomorrow?" Eli asked Jai who nodded, "Of course baby," Eli nodded and yawned, Esmeryn watching Jai put him to sleep.

"I want another baby." She poked her lip out, everytime she got around kids she had baby fever more and more. "Ain't Serenity damn near 20. Ask her."

Esmeryn shrugged, "I don't kno. Serenity be on some other shit. Everytime I reach out she act like im botherin her or sum. Im just happy my baby don't do me like that." Esmeryn was a little saddened by her and Serenity change in relationship this past year. She didn't know what was the problem and apparently she'd never find out because she didn't have that much concern to be worried why somebody who had a issue wouldn't make it known.

"She just got use to bein roun them people. It's ok." Essie sighed, watching Nala walkin with Alanie.

Ever since the incident, Eli had been staying with everyone so Jai and Nuke didn't have to worry about him. "You good?" Essie asked Nala seeing her eyes dilating a bit.

"Yea, my eyes just not adjusted to the bright lights yet." Squinting her eyes at her a bit she hummed, "Right."

The girls chilled with them a little longer before Alanie was carrying Eli to her car, "I want some ice cream."

"Go back to sleep."

-

"So we'll be leaving again," Ayana turned to her parents, eyebrow going up before shaking her head and continuing to finish her breakfast.

"This time for good, we signed her rights and everything else over to you." Eyes widening she looked back at her parents, seeing them already about to go. "What? Hell no, im just 19 you can't do that. I still have stuff I wanna do." That wasn't fair to drop a baby on her like that. Not just for weeks or even months, but rest of her damn life is crazy. Insane even.

"You still can baby," her mother smiled, picking Selah up and bouncing her, "Your sister needs someone who can take care of her properly. We raised you well we dese-"

"That's yall fuckin child! What do you mean you deserve?! I spent 3 damn months by myself with her bro, im not her damn mama. What the fuck wrong with y'all!" Snapping, her mother sat Selah in the playpen and shook her head. Getting her husbands signal that they were leaving, they knew Yana would react just like that.