Introduction

These are The Characters of The Black Phone along with who plays them. There will also be very few characters I created. All rights to Scott Derrickson the director of TBP, And All rights to my characters to me. 

I will also be changing the plot of the original movie along with adding new parts and characters.

I aged up The characters in the movie by a few years. 

Julie Smith (Played by Ariana Greenblatt) (15)

About Julie: She's a Leo, she is always dramatic and never serious. She may be self-centered but she is passionate, loyal, and kind. She is only a bitch when others are mean. Julie loves having new friends but she has a hard time making them. All they see is a spoiled brat who is selfish. 

No matter how hard she tries, everyone will always see her as a selfish rich bitch who can never keep any friends. Everyone believes that she will murder you if you step to close to her territory. and every where she goes is her territory. But the truth is she's quite the opposite. Sure she is self-centered but she cares for others a lot, she just rather prioritize herself first. That doesn't mean she wont help others or care for others if they ask. And she most definitely is not selfish.

She is not as mean as she comes on to be. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. But if you step too far or hurt her she will be as mean as others says she is. She doesn't mean to, its just hard being nice all the time, some people take advantage of that so she just rather keep a distance from a people. That's why she loses a lot of 'friends'. Not because she cant keep them but because people take advantage of her. All the time too. 

So after years of being used and tossed around she learnt to keep any thoughts or deep secrets to herself. She learnt to never open up to anyone no matter how much you want to or how long you've know them for.

'No one can keep a secret and there's no one you can trust.' is always what she said to herself because its true. or at least its what she was taught.

So if everyone thinks your someone your not, and if no one tries to see a different you, why try and make them see your true self? There was no point. So after years of trying, Julie just gave up and let everyone see someone she wasn't.