Chapter 1

"Do you think Regina Mills is hot?"

Killian looked around at our friends. Ruby had her eyebrows raised, Liam cocked his head, Belle sipped her tea and Graham started bobbing his head frantically. And I rolled my eyes.

"You can't think differently, Killian, or I'm to suspect you're a homosexual," Ruby said, clearly referencing his disdained voice. "She's incredibly attractive. Why the question?"

I sighed and looked at Killian. He had his hand on my lap and squeezed it softly. I wondered if he was really going to exploit our discussion from the previous night, but given the fact that we shared everything with our friends, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Emma and I were talking last night about our freebie list and she immediately told me Regina Mills was on hers, without even hesitating."

I blushed and wanted to defend myself, but I was too late. "What's a freebie list?" Belle asked and looked at Killian. She was being squashed between Liam and Ruby. The booth was a little too small for our group, but we loved Granny's Diner too much not to visit it.

"The freebie list is a list of five celebrities with whom you, if the opportunity arises, are allowed to sleep with, without it being considered cheating. The other one isn't allowed to get mad," I explained. "You came up with the idea, Killian, I don't see how I'm the bad guy for having an option ready."

"Yes, but very fast. I wasn't even done explaining and you yelled Regina," he said. "She's not that attractive."

"Have you seen her in Childlike Laughter? She was stunning. I will not be shamed for my decision," I replied and Ruby nodded along. We'd both watched the show in awe and we'd both developed a huge crush on Regina Mills when we'd watched it.

"She's attractive, Killian. I have to agree with Emma on this one," Liam said. "But I don't really think it matters, anyway. She lives in Hollywood, you two live in Storybrooke, a small town in the middle of nowhere."

I knew he was right and it didn't matter either way. I was happy with Killian and I wouldn't need any random celebrity as a free pass, as long as I had him.

"Hm, she shouldn't be fantasizing about celebrities either way," Killian joked, but I gritted my teeth. He'd asked me, I'd answered. How could I've known he'd take it as such an insult.

"That's unfair, Killian. You asked her," Belle said and tucked her brown hair behind her ears. "And I'm sure you've contemplated about your list for a long time, before finalizing it."

I started laughing, because Belle had been right. Killian had had all of his answers ready last night, so I had no idea why he disliked the fact that I had my celebrities ready as well.

Regina Mills was an exquisite actress. She knew her parts, she owned her roles, she was everything. Whenever she appeared on-screen, she got everyone's attention. The way she dressed, the way she walked, the way she acted, everything was worked out, no matter which part she played. I'd watched about every one of her shows and I knew she was the number one on my freebie list, although my obsession with her had lessened over the years.

Killian was quite a jealous boyfriend. I loved him and I wouldn't ever cheat on him, but he still always suspected I would. According to him, the freebie list only confirmed his supsicions, though he was still the one who came up with it last night.

"He did, he had his whole list ready," I chimed in and looked at Killian. "You're a bit of a hypocrite." He giggled uncomfortably and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, love. You know I'd never want to sleep with anyone else," Killian said and I chuckled, because I knew he wouldn't. Killian hated cheating too much to do it himself.