37

The night is gonna be so long. Seokjin cooks for them. But look at this blond girl Chaeyoung, she again refused to eat. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa also told her to eat but she didn't. Looking at her Jennie also didn't eat. She just took a bite but tears fell down from her eyes, she looked at Chaeyoung, who was still on the cold floor. How can she eat without her? How can she feel happy
without her smile?

Looking at them Lisa also tried to avoid the food but somehow Jisoo managed to feed her. Five years ago, they were enemies........and now look at them! They are connected to each other. They have no name for their relationship, that's why it is so strong. True feelings never want a name.

Jimin's heart aches in many pieces looking at Jennie. Watching her struggling with her tears, while touching her chest......it is not easy for him. He hates her, he still hates her just like before, but a part of his body is telling him something different. How is everything changing?

"Chae........ please not on the floor........ please.......for me!?" Jennie said, trying hard to stop her tears. Chaeyoung was the one who was without caring about herself, she saved Juhang from the accident. For Chaeyoung, Juhang is with her. He is their hidden member. Chaeyoung always tries to make her smile. But this time that Chaeyoung has changed. Hearing Jennie's voice Jisoo feels the whole world is breaking down. She is trying her best to not show them her tears, her emotions. If she cries then who will wipe their tears? Lisa and Chaeyoung are youngest. She can't change Chaeyoung's mood, she knows about it well so she tries to calm Jennie and Lisa. But Jennie is emotionally very weak. Jisoo needs someone's help. She is their sister, she is their doctor, she is their ointment, she is their mother.

Jisoo looks at Jungkook. Jungkook also looks at her. Jisoo hints at him to feed Lisa the dinner. Without any hesitation Jungkook follows her....it is like he is willing to do it for a long time.

"Jimin takes her to her room." Jisoo said to Jimin eyeing Jennie. Who is also on the floor. Jisoo knows, Jimin cares about Jennie.....she knows how much he wants her......she knows everything, that's why that night she 
told Jennie many things in anger. But now she regrets it.

"Jennie, try to sleep." Caressing her cheek Jimin said. He is in Jennie's room, trying his best to make her sleep. But Jennie refused to sleep. She is sitting on her bed. She doesn't give any response to him. Jimin looks at her,

"Look at me.......into my eyes." Jimin said. Slowly Jennie moves her head and looks into his eyes. But suddenly many emotions hit her. She hugged him tightly. It doesn't shock him by the way. He also hugged her back. He rubs on her back to calm her. Holding his collar of his white shirt she is sobbing on his neck. Her heavy tears are touching Jimin's hot skin.

Rested her head on Jimin's chest Jennie fell on sleep. Jennie requested him to stay with her so.......he is still there, right hand is hugging her, where Jennie's body is laying. Her weight is not much so he can take his hand like this. Her body temperature gives him shivers. A soft smile kept on his lips. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. 'we never thought that one day I would have to make you sleep....you are so different Jennie.....so adorable'

"Jisoo tell us, tell us everything, we promise we will help you, let us give a chance......." Seokjin said.

"Jennie and Chaeyoung is not in good condition, when they will be fine we will tell you everything." Jisoo said to him.

Taehyung comes with hot water, not much hot. It is for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is still on the floor so Jisoo thought to wash those blood from her hands and face. Jisoo wash Chaeyoung's face with a wet towel. Jisoo slowly take of her leather jacket. Then she runs the wet towel on her both hands.

Seokjin, Taehyung and Jungkook is looking at her. How much she takes care of them! She is just like their mother. The way she ran to Chaeyoung, the way she hugged Lisa and Jennie, the way she fed Lisa, the way she washing Chaeyoung's face and hands...... everything touches their heart. Seokjin want to help her badly. He knows it is so difficult for her to hide her tears. He knows Jisoo wants to cry, cry loud, but she can't. 'A strong sister......a strong woman....you are Jisoo.'

Lisa also fell asleep on the couch. Jungkook places a pillow to rest her head on this. His one hand is holding her hand tightly.

"You got hurt somewhere?" Jisoo asks her because in every touch Chaeyoung's body is shaking. Chaeyoung shook her head as a 'no'.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked her curiously.

"I think you got hurt on your arm...." He said and touched the black spot of her arm. When he touched Chaeyoung flinched a little. Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung then Taehyung.

"You got hurt here Chae, why didn't you tell me? If Taehyung does not show me this then it will be going worse." Jisoo said and rubs that spot softly with ointment.

"Where is Jen?......... And Lisa?" Chaeyoung asks with a small voice. Jisoo knows that for one hour she was somewhere else, her body was here but her soul....her mind was not. And now she is back.

"Jennie is in her room sleeping, Lisa is there...she is also sleeping." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung slightly takes a pic of Lisa. Jisoo also looks at Lisa. She is sleeping peacefully, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook, can you take her to her room...and don't wake her up...." Jisoo said to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and carefully carried Lisa to her room. 

"Chae let's go to sleep..... today we will sleep together...... stand up..." Jisoo said to Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung looks at Seokjin and Taehyung who are also there.

"You should sleep....it's already late." Those words of Chaeyoung melted their hearts. She herself is not fine and she is thinking about them!! Today Seokjin feels so protective towards her. His heart is shouting some words to Chaeyoung, those words that he can't say to her, 'I wish you were my sister, not related to blood but I would love to make you my sister........I will try to make you happy, I promise.'