46

Jisoo is still shooting them. But suddenly Jimin's eyes lay on her aim. His eyes are wide.

"Jisoo" he shouts at her but Jisoo doesn't hear it. Then Jimin moved to Jennie.

"Jennie, do something Jisoo is killing Black angels." Jimin said. Jennie looks at him with shock then she runs to Jisoo.

"Jisoo" Jennie's voice echoed everywhere but this Jisoo doesn't hear. Lisa also runs to see what is happening. Then she becomes more shocked because Jisoo is shooting everyone. She is not looking at who is Black angels are or George's people, she is just shooting them. Looking at her Jennie said,

"Lisa do something. She will not listen to us. Chaeyoung is also not here. What should we do?"

"Yeah." Just a single reply from Lisa. Then she aiming her gun to Jisoo. Jungkook and Jimin who are busy with fighting now they also look at her. Jennie is also fighting so doesn't know about it.

"Lisa.................." Jungkook shouts her name. But Lisa shoot on the direction where Jisoo is.

But it didn't hit Jisoo. It take her attention towards her back. Jisoo move back to look who shoot at her, she is ready to shoot. But when her eyes falls on Lisa, who is still holding the gun and aiming to shoot at her direction.............. Jisoo's sence come back. Her eyes become teary again. She ran to the precious one and hugged Lisa tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Jisoo's cry makes Jennie look at them. But she can't go there she have to kill a lot of George's men.

"Jisoo, tell me....what happened to you? Jisoo tell me the real reason. Tell me Jisoo." Lisa said, a bit loudly shaking Jisoo's hand. She knows Jisoo is hiding something from them.

"I.......I love him. I fall in love with Seokjin, our enemy. How can I act normal at this time when I already know that he got a gun shot? .............How?"

Lisa hugged her for comfort. Because she also knows the feeling, this feeling is not strange for her.

Jimin and Jungkook's words drop by hearing her. They both look at each other. Jimin can't believe that he heard it from Jisoo. Seokjin also loves her and she also loves him......but they both doesn't know about it. 'No Jimin, you have to find hyung. You have to tell him that Jisoo also loves him. Hyung where you are? Please I'm going to tell you the most beautiful secret of Jisoo.'

The place is becoming quite. There are no more George's men here. Jennie runs back to Jisoo and hugged her with teary eyes. Because she was listening every single words of hers. Jisoo is still crying.

"I'm sorry" Jisoo said between her sob. Lisa lit up her head and asked,

"Why? Because you fall for him?" Then she starts to laugh. Her soft laugh makes Jisoo looks at her face.

"You are not who fall for him Jisoo, your heart betrayed you by falling in love with him. You're heart is the one which love him more then anything. Don't be sad, and don't say sorry to us." Jennie and Lisa both gives her a smile. Their crying smile makes her sob louder than before. Jisoo never thought that after revealing her feelings towards Seokjin she can be hear something like this.

"Hey, have any idea where they are?" Jimin asked the three girls who are crying loudly into each other's embrace. Jennie looks at him.

"I don't kno........yes........yes...I know." She said while crying. Jimin and Jungkook doesn't find the real twist that they are crying or laughing?

"Wait, I know. If Chaeyoung is not here then may be they are............................." Lisa looks at Jisoo and Jennie.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Where our Seokjin is." Jennie's words makes Jimin smile at her crazyness. He is happy that they are not scolding Jisoo, they accept her feelings towards him, they accept Seokjin.

Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Jimin and Jungkook runs to the dark hidden place. Jungkook and Jimin can see that the guards don't bother them anymore.

"Chim............. Kook............." Taehyung pronounces the two nick names with his low and husky voice. Chaeyoung looks at him then her eyes falls on Jungkook, Jimin, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa.

"Tae...................." Jimin and Jungkook hugged him.

"Hyung is okey. The doctor told us that he will be fine soon." Taehyung said.

What a relief Kim Jisoo. Jennie and Lisa looks at her.

They are in the room where Seokjin is laying on the bed. This bed is not so different from a hospital bed. Jisoo looks at the figure. Jimin and Jungkook looks ateach other, then nodded.

"Jisoo, tell everything to him. Everything......RIGHT NOW." Jungkook pronounces the last two words a bit louder. Jennie,Lisa and Jimin smile at him. But what about Taehyung and Chaeyoung? They are confusing what is happening?

Jisoo didn't think anything and just closed her eyes and said, everything...............

"Kim Seokjin the eldest of 'Kill x me' organisation's leaders, you really make me fall in love with you. I love you.........................(silent)I really love you. Why are you so weak? You have not enough strength to wake up and listen to me! You are the weakest but I fall in love with you anyway." She said wiping her tears from her cheeks. Lisa and Jennie laugh at her cuteness.

"Hyung now you can wake up." Jimin said with a wide smile. Jisoo confused what he is saying? Then her eyes fall on the laying figure who is not laying in the bed anymore.

Seokjin sits on the bed placing his back on the pillow. He looks at Jisoo.

"Am i that weak?" He said. Jisoo has no idea what she should say.

"Yeah..........I also ran with three bullets, one in my back and one in the shoulder and one on my left hand.I was running and still fighting. Just think about yourself. You are really weak. Your weakness scared us."

Seokjin doesn't say anything and he is just looking at his lovable one.

"Seokjin, she just said something to you you didn't hear it, I guess" Lisa said because Seokjin act so normal. Jisoo and Jennie also look at him.

"It is embarrassing to reply to her about that topic at this time. You all are still kids for us. So go.......get out of the room." Seokjin said with his so familiar scolding tone. But yes it is not dangerous anymore, for Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung it is his jocking tone. And now Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are also familiar with it.

"Aah hyung just tell us those words, 'leave us alone.' " Jimin teach him.