rafe cameron

hi everyone! 

just so you guys know, i am changing the face claim for karolina to olivia scott welch (pictured below); I love rachel keller but she just doesn't fit how I see karolina anymore, so if you see some things changing within the story, just know that's what's happening! also going through to spruce things up— read the a/n at the end if you want to know more about that! :) 

happy reading! it's a long one ! 

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚

WHEN RAFE PULLED THE TRUCK in front of his house, he took the keys from the ignition and tucked them into his pocket

"O-okay, um... Uh..." He looked at Karolina, and his eyes softened. "I gotta put you in the back again, okay? Just for a minute." 

"N-no— no, Rafe—" Karolina tried to squirm away, reaching for the lock on the door with her tied hands, but Rafe tugged her back, his hands a little rougher than before. "Rafe, please, just let me go—" 

"I can't do that," he said, shaking his head. "I-I can't just let you go, Lina, I'm sorry..." 

"Rafe— please! Please just—" He slammed the driver's side door and made his way around to hers, wrenching it open and pulling her out and onto the paved driveway in front of the Cameron estate. 

"Rafe, please— help!" she screamed, desperate for anyone in the neighborhood to hear. She knew it was risky to call for help, but she was getting more and more afraid of what Rafe was willing to do to keep her quiet. "Help! Please, someone help—!" 

"Stop!" Rafe hissed, clamping a hand over her mouth suddenly. Karolina whimpered against it, as he dragged her around to the back of the truck. He fumbled with the keys in one hand, holding Karolina under his arm with the other. "I don't want to hurt you, Lina— but you gotta cooperate. Please, just— fuck!" 

Karolina tasted blood from how hard she bit Rafe's hand. Her teeth caused him to jerk his hands away, the lock falling off the door to the moving truck. 

"Fucking—" Rafe nursed his injured hand and cursed, roughly grabbing Karolina by her shoulder before she could run away. He ignored the pain in his hand and lifted her into the truck, pushing her back before she could fight against him.

"Stay here!" Rafe ordered, as if she had any other choice, before he slammed the door and locked it back, sealing Karolina in darkness once again. 

Tears threatened to spill down her cheeks. Her mind wandered to JJ, to Pope, John B, Kie, and Sarah, and she wondered if they were looking for her. She prayed they were and that Pope was okay and not dead from anaphylactic shock. But she knew she couldn't rely on them to save her, because there was no way to know they were coming to save her; she was going to have to save herself.