Isaac Young (The Ringmaster)

FINISHED

Basics

Name: Isaac Young

nickname: The ringmaster

Age: 20

DOB: 10/24

Species: Human/Demon hybrid

Sex/Gender: Cis male

Sexuality: Gay

Looks/References

   demon form

More Details

Occupation(s): Ringmaster/Part-time yandere

Likes: the circus, writing, drawing, poetry, jokes, cuddling, horror movies, his alone time, Marcus

Dislikes: getting teased, people not doing what he asked, liars, cheaters, the cold

fav Songs:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/35f75FEKnvdtUQ0tIosrf7?si=19de3f654b30410f

Extra Facts

- Only goes insane when he has to protect himself, those he cares about, or when he has to get rid of someone. He might have a full-on panic attack that turns into a violent psychotic break.

- His circus isn't a traveling circus

- Has the power to control fire (when outraged, the fire goes from red to blue)

- Nicknamed "The Ringmaster" by many

- Love interest is Marcus

- has a ring that he keeps with him always and doesn't let anyone but him touch

Personality

He makes himself look like a friendly guy, all smiles and shit. But he's manipulative and charismatic, and he only gets his hands dirty if necessary, so he's not impulsive.

Backstory

He grew up in the circus and was taught how to be the ringmaster like his father was before him. He was teased because he lived in the circus. He tells everyone in his circus that he is getting bullied and asks them to make it stop. And the performers did some...questionable things, and it stops after. It then became a cycle of him asking them to do things for him, and eventually, he tells them to do stuff with no questions asked.

how he got his insane side:

He was up late one night when he was 15 yrs old, and he went into the main tent and found a strange object, he picked it up, and he slowly started to change. He started to do things that seemed normal to him, but it was strange to all the performers. He still has the object(it's a ring) to this day.

How He Meets Marcus: Issac's P.O.V.

I was taking a walk around the city. The next show was starting in a few minutes, but I needed to take a breather. I walked into an alleyway away from all the people on the sidewalk. The weather was a bit warm, but it wasn't a big deal. However, it did get progressively hotter.

It was faint, but I heard footsteps running toward me. Before I knew what hit me, I was on the ground, lying on my stomach. I felt myself being pulled up and felt something sharp being pressed to my neck; there was shouting in my ear, but I barely understood what this person said. I close my eyes for a second, and then I was met with a gun pointing straight at me. A gunshot rang out before I could get a chance to process what the hell was going on. I barely felt something splatter onto my cheek and forehead as I was too focused on the man before me.       

I looked behind me to see another man, body lifeless and very much dead. Then I turned my head back to the man, but I only saw a glimpse of his face before he ran off. Fortunately, I managed to take in every feature on his face. I never forget a face.

After getting my bearings, I realized that he just saved my life. It was already too late to thank him, but that didn't discourage me one bit.

When I got back, everyone told me that they had to go on with the show when I was too long. I described the man who saved me and told them to find him as soon as we were finished. Without question, they did just as I said.

I wonder how he's doing now. I hope he's doing alright.

Nobody better hurt him.

HE'S MINE