chapter fifteen | family

TAKEN DOWN FOR PUBLISHING (If I could've kept it all up I would've!)

⚠️CHECK OUT MY OTHER STUFF!!!⚠️

Hitch Pepper— angsty, dark, gritty —

Hitch Pepper
— angsty, dark, gritty —

ongoing

Hitch Pepper might've had a stupid name, and a personality that drove me crazy, but that didn't stop her from being gorgeous. Everyone knew it, guys and girls alike.

And my buddy Phil Childress sure knew it, which was why he plucked up the courage one night in '76 and asked her out after years of pining for her.

I was happy for him at first, until things started to change and she stopped being my buddy's girlfriend in my eyes.

I didn't plan to fall for a mess of a girl with a stupid name like Hitch Pepper, especially when that girl belonged to my best friend, but I did anyways.

Beyond the Broken Angel
— historical, mysterious, romantic —

completed

Giselle Saunders was 10 when she first met William Dare. She thought he was attractive and sweet, but their meeting only lasted a few minutes.

She was 13 the next time she met him. She still thought he was attractive, but no longer sweet. In fact, she found him quite rude and infuriating.

She is 20 when she meets him again. He's still attractive, and still infuriating, but it's during this meeting that she learns something new about him. 

He's from the year 1937, six decades before Giselle was even born, yet doesn't look a day over 25.

The strange part? His aunt tells her that she's no longer in the twenty-first century.

The even stranger part? She's telling the truth.

In Charlie's Arms— mysterious, romantic, slow burn —

In Charlie's Arms
— mysterious, romantic, slow burn —

completed

He was entranced by her, wanting to hear her voice in his ear, feel her touch on his skin, smell her scent on his clothes . . . but with secrets like his, it's best for him to just stay away.

But what if he can't?

Is he willing to suck her into his twisted, unexplainable world? Or is he strong enough to keep his distance?

・●・○・●・○・●・

2,385 words.

Question: Have you ever been to a zoo?

I just got back from going to a zoo for a friend's birthday, and boy did I see some things I didn't need to see (turtles and elephants are crazy, y'all). Oh, and it smelled so bad there, like we were sitting in front of the elephant habitat eating and it reeked. But I still had fun, though.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO MAKE ME SMILE!!!