Chapter 9

A little something for my favorite Dreamworks film and I'm sure this is also one of your childhood favorites, and I still have time to write so enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

(3rdPOV)

Its been weeks since the meeting with Nezu and for Izuku his already mastered the Zone beyond the zone in such a short time because for the past weeks he didn't stop training in his mindscape ever since the incident of the storm and beam blast he decided to settle down until things went calm, the more he cause another damage on his new training area the more the people will investigate and they will not stop especially the vloggers there very persistent on gaining followers for there video but as of now Izuku is in his room in the middle of the bed focusing on crating a small tornado on his hand he can only maintain it for about  10 minutes which is enough for now, since there is nothing to do he decided to scroll around the browser and look to find something that might interest him and not a minute later he saw something that he is interested that the Top heroes in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway are here in Japan getting a vacation for a few weeks they never got a clear picture of there faces but the news were ever hardly wrong when it comes to something like this as he finish reading he went scrolling again until there is nothing so he decided to head out for a walk it already noon its a perfect time to take a relaxing walk outside.

As he walks out of his room the only person who are in the place where him and his sister but he knew that her "friends will be here" at any moment, he wore and plain white shirt, grey hoodie, a black jeans and a black leather jacket with white stripes on both sleeves since it will be cold during afternoon to evening since there is noting to do at the house.

As he goes down to the stairs he heard multiple voices and saw tat he was right her friends are here but ignore them since he didn't even care any of them as he was about to leave

???:Izuku?

That voice  is something the it is impossible to forget especially to the person who been with you for so long and turn her back into you

Izuku:Is there something you want....Yaoyoruzo

He ask without looking back ask 

Momo:Nothing just-just wondering where you going?

Izuku:Where I go is none of you or any of your friends concern

Momo: I-i see

Izuku:if there is nothing else then I will take my leave

As he got out of the house he makes his way to the Dagobah beach which was clean because of the community requesting people to help clean the beach a lot of people agree especially the quirkless people since those who have quirk think it is nothing but a waste of there time but little did they know that those who clean the beach get's a reward of $20 Million each.