What do you want??

-"psh like I'd ever fucking thank you for this, are you insane!?"
I angrily question as I continuously try to move. She places the end of the chain down and picks up a syringe. She leans towards me a bit.
-"oh come now, your really quiet lucky"
She says, making me sound ungrateful.
-"do you know how many people have been trying to get their hands in this venom?"
She asks, holding up the emptied syringe.

My eyes widen as I look at it. If she's not bluffing...then that WHOLE thing has entered my blood stream.
-"and you get to experience it for free"
She says, looking down and lightly poking the needle.
-"well...for a small price"
She says looking back up at me.
-"you see...I've injected you with this venom because I need some information from you"
She says, barely paying attention to me as she plays with the needle.

-"and I knew you wouldn't give it up without a fight. So..I gave you ALL of the venom that I have. Every. Last. Drop."
I feel my heartbeat speed up and my stomach drop.
-"and your gonna give me every last drop of information that you possess"
She says, snapping the cap onto the syringe.
-"what info!? I literally don't know anything! Nothing worth..you know ALL THIS!!"
I yell, squirming around. She rolls her eyes.

-"I must say I'm jealous. I've heard this is really quite a ride"
The girl says with an evil smirk.
-"I wish to experience it first hand soon...but for now it's waisted on you"
It's not like I wanted it. She can have all of it for all I care!
-"let me go!!"
I yell desperately on the verge of tears. The girl lightly smiles as she looks at me.
-"your screams of excitement are truly satisfying"
She says, clearly pleased.

-"bitch"
I murmur, stifling back a sob.
-"if you don't appreciate the venom like I do I suppose you can be unlucky, as I do have an antidote"
She says, holding up a little brown glass bottle. I let out a shaky sigh of relief and a few tears roll down my face.
-"but...you must cooperate first. Understand?"
I nod, biting my lip and allowing more tears to flow.
-"what is it you even want?"
I asks.

-"well..without giving you too much information, I merely wish to know all about this school and its history's...andd supposed students or graduates at this point"
T-that's such basic information...did she really have to poison me for it??
-"it seems I may be affecting it and, I need to know how. Plus, I do wish to get away from this hell hole"
She says, distastefully looking around the room.
-"how come you haven't left yet?"
I manage to ask.
-"well every time I try to escape someone's always there to catch me. Honestly it's quite fascinating..."
She says, thinking off to herself.