In and out

-"tell me are you feeling dizzy?"
Wednesday asks, still shining a small light past my eyes. Her voice is monotone and calming and I almost can't be scared. I'm sweating like hell and I'm going in and out. I'd be worried if I were more conscious.
-"uncomfortable?"
She asks. I murder some nonsense and she sets the light down.
-"focus here"
She says, pointing at her eyes. I look up at her to the best of my ability.

-"alright, follow this light with your eyes"
-"Wednesday I would if I could"
I groan. She frowns and sets the light down again.
-"well you don't have to. I'm doing this purely to help you"
This bitch is crazy. She shrugs.
-"after all, you could just relax and enjoy the ride. It sounds...positively...marvelous"
She says with a smile. I look up at her angrily but keep falling in and out of quick rests.
-"w-whatever just keep me conscious"
I say in a tired voice. She nods and takes the light back out.

She begins moving the light around again and I follow to the best of my ability.
-"hmm, well there do seem to be some complications. Thought I must say you're doing far better than Pugsley"
Poor Pugsley, whoever the hell that is. Poor kid probably died cause of this girl...am I gonna die?

-"w-who's he?"
-"my brother"
She responds instantly. It's like I'm seeing two, no, three of her all at once.
-"he's soft and weak"
She continues.
-"he won't last long without me"
A little hand pops up and hand's Wednesday something. I've seen it follow her around school so at least I know I'm not hallucinating...I think.
-"where'd he come from?"
-"not sure...we've never seen the rest of him"
Well there's the confirmation I needed to make sure I'm not going crazy.

The hand waves at me than scurries off.
-"how's he see?"
I ask. I feel as though I'm high.
-"hmm I'm not sure actually, I wonder how he sees"
She replies, mostly thinking to herself.
-"alright. Let's take a look at your face here"
She says, facing me and reaching for my face. She feels around my fave and turns it a bit from my chin.
-"hmm it appears your starting to get a rash"
Fuck.
-"how does it feel?"
She asks.
-"um not terrible actually.."
-"no?...perhaps your stronger than I thought. This'll make playtime very fun"
Huh so that's what she thinks all this is? Some sort of sick playtime?

She reaches for her desk and then turns back around to face me. She now has a knife which she is gently caressing.