Your Wednesday Addams right?

-"well if you don't wish to speak or...help me in my endeavor, you'll start to experience some light headedness and dizziness"
The girl says, tapping on the brown glass bottle that is assumed to be the antidote to the venom she has supposedly injected me with.
-"followed by an uncomfortable rash and some itching"
She continues.

-"h-how badly?"
I ask. She smiles a bit at my question.
-"your skin may start to heat up and burn, which I've heard is truly an excruciating experience"
She says, slightly shaking her head.
-"one I hope to experience very soon"
I glare at her and she rolls her eyes.
-"followed by that you'll start to seize up and then eventually succumb"
She says as though it's nothing.

-"sounds marvelous doesn't it?"
She asks, without a hint of sarcasm.
-"truly a way to go"
She says with a smile. I don't say anything, I just look at her angrily, holding back the urge to cry.
-"now, let's take a look at you shall we?"
She says, taking something off of the desk behind her.
-"see how far along you are, I did give it to you an hour ago, do it should be kicking in very soon"

She puts on some black latex gloves. Suddenly I remember how I know her.
-"h-hey wait a minute your Wednesday Addams right? Y-you killed some kid at your old school right??"
I ask, recalling the rumors I had heard. She looks at me and laughs a bit to herself.
-"well those rumors seem to be semi accurate, but your wrong. It was two students"
She says with a smile.
-"but who's counting"
She says, snapping the gloves on.

-"after I was expelled from that school my parents thought it would be a good idea to send me here"
She says, clearly upset.
-"cuz all my mother's favorite memories, come from this place"
She says with slight disgust in her voice as she rolls her eyes.
-"anyways, enough with the chit chat. Let's take a look at you shall we?"
Suddenly my vision starts to go blurry and I find it hard to keep my head upright. Wednesday takes out a small light and begins examining my eyes.

-"hmm I see your starting to go in and out"
She says with what I can make out to be a smile. I feel tired like I might just pass out and my vision keeps coming and going.
-"symptom one. Plus your eyes are starting to look glazed over"
She says, moving my head to the side as she inspects me.