Season 1 Episode 6- "Dying to dance"

After a long weekend and a long day of privates and classes it is now time for pyramid.

                                                                Maddie

                                                         Y/N Chloe Paige

                                             Brooke Nia Vivi Mackenzie

Abby: I want to talk about this upcoming weekend. It's regionals. Everybody knows how important that is. We are going to Starpower. You know that's one of the toughest competitions out there. This is what's going to happen for this next weekend. Maddie, new solo. Brooke, new solo. Chloe, new solo. And Y/N, new solo. Now, the age categories are a little different. So, we want to make sure that your dance reflects you as a dancer now, not the beginning of the season. We are doing a new group routine this weekend. And everybody's in it, the entire cast. It is called 'Where have all the children gone?'. This is a routine about children who become missing. We've all seen the children's faces on the milk cartons. It's contemporary, it's mature, and it is very dark. You have to be great actresses to pull it off. And they're all in white like their angels. I don't want any discrepancies. I don't want any opinions. Moms, I'm going to go ahead and dismiss you now. We have lots of work to do. Girls, up. Let's get moving, let's get moving. Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!

We had been dancing for a while, I think the dance is good, but we need to make sure we are getting the message across.

Third person's POV

Up in the viewing room the moms were talking about the dance.

Cathy: I love dark stuff because I do dark stuff, and I even did a missing child thing, but I don't think that this is age-appropriate for Mackenzie and Vivi at all. I would even say the same for Y/N, I mean she's only a year old then them. I'm sorry.

Danielle: I agree with you

Melissa: Yeah, I'm...I'm surprised. I'm surprised...

Cathy: I'm not happy about that at all.

Y/N's POV

We had finished the dance, I thought it was okay, but it could be better.

Abby: Come close, listen to me. All right, you're dancing, you're doing steps, you're trying to listen to the words. You're not interpreting the story correctly, and this is very serious, because maybe people in the audience have had a child that's gone missing. So, you're going to touch somebody's heart. So, this has to be a very serious routine. And right now, you're just doing the steps, and we need to get past that, and we need to perform.

Abby turned towards Mackenzie and Vivi.

Abby: Do you two understand? It's very serious.

Third person's POV

Christi: So...guess what tomorrow is? Kelly's gonna be 40!

Cathy: Lordy, Lordy, look who's 40!

Christi: I have something planned, we're gonna go to your house, I'm going to bring some goodies and some cocktails and... no babies.

Cathy: I think that what you guys should do tomorrow is go get Botox.

Kelly: Do I look that old?!

Cathy: Anybody who's 40 needs to start to think about that. You could start to get it underneath here because it'll kind of like...

Cathy was motioning underneath her jawline and chin area.

Kelly: I didn't think I was that bad.

Holly: I like my wrinkles, they add character.