Season 1 Episode 7- "She's a fighter"

You guys know the drill, classes and privates, and now it's time for pyramid.

Abby: This weekend, we were in Providence, Rhode Island. An hour outside of Boston. Some of the most prestigious dance studios in the country are there. Tough schools, tough competitors, and you really held your own. You won that victory cup. You killed it. I'm very proud. I'm very proud of every one of you, and you know I don't say that too often. I'm also very proud that all the moms kept their mouths shut and didn't say anything to me. See how much nicer it is when everything goes so smoothly? It was wonderful. Now let's talk about this week's competition. We are going to what?

Girls: Starpower!

                                                               Maddie Y/N

                                                  Chloe Brooke Paige Nia

                                                            Mackenzie Vivi

Abby: It's at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and it's a resort. It's all self-contained we can't forget anything, so we will have a wardrobe for each day that they're going to be there just like the old school days. Yes? And you will pack here in front of me so that I know that you have everything. Let's talk about the board. First of all, everybody worked together as a team, that teamwork is going to help you at nationals that's what's going to put you over the top, teamwork and technique. Those are the two things that we're going to concentrate on this week. Moms, were doing another new number. One more costume. This week I'm going to ask you to work harder than you've ever worked before. We need to show up and walk in there like we own the place. And I will give you a pack list for clothes for the trip and I want them dressed certain way every single day that we are there is everyone understand that. Yes? Moms, thank you very much, ladies, let's get up, let's go.

This week Maddie and Nia had a solo, that was going to be on the show, some of the others had a solo but they weren't going to be on the show. I didn't have a solo this week, but I did have a duet with a boy named Brandon who dances at the studio.

Our duet this week was being choreographed by Gianna, and a guy who works at the studio, I'm excited because I love working with Gianna and I also love her choreography.

When I walked in the studio to learn my duet I saw a boy who was a lot taller than me in the studio, so I'm guessing this is Brandon.

Gianna: So, Y/N this is Brandon, Brandon this is Y/N.

Y/N: Hi

Brandon: Hey

Gianna: Your duet this week is kind of like a brother, sister dance, it's called 'My big brother'. It's contemporary. You both are good at contemporary, so Abby is expecting you to win, okay, let's get started.

We had learnt the dance and it was harder than anything I have done before, but Gianna said that I was doing really well, so I know I can pull it off.

The next day Abby gave us a list of clothes for the trip. I looked at the list and thought that it was alright for a resort trip.

Abby: Okay, ladies, this is your pack list for competition. Now, I didn't get into too much detail since you guys go away all the time. Danielle, Cathy, the reason we do this is so it's easy for me to find the kids. When I'm travelling with children and I need to get them quickly, I want to take a photo of somebody shows up, and then they all look good for my programme book.

Cathy: I'm all about themes, but these little themed outfits are just for the children. And not...

Abby: No, no, they're for everyone attending.