Season 1 Episode 11- 'It all ends here'

It is Nationals week, and we are in Lake Tahoe which means another studio. I just hope I get a solo this week.

Chloe: Hi, Abby!

Abby: Hello, ladies. Come on in. Here we are another studio, another week. We need to learn a new group routine. This is tough. We have to do it today, and there's props. Now, I want to reflect a little bit on the past two weeks. I keep telling you guys, you have been given an amazing opportunity. You've been hand-selected to go across the country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions. And you are not stepping up to the plate. I want to see energy, enthusiasm, fun. If you don't want to do it, there's probably a hundred other kids that would love to be in your shoes right now. So, I need to see motivation. I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name. But by now, it's also your names.

                                                                        Y/N

                                                     Maddie Chloe Brooke

                                                     Nia Mackenzie Paige

So, I'm gonna start now with Paige. Moving on...Mackenzie. Nia. Next we have Chloe. Brooke. Maddie, and on top we have Y/N. Y/N, there is no doubt that you are doing a solo. Maddie, you're doing a solo and duet with Chloe. Chloe, you will also be doing your solo. Paige and Brooke, I'm giving you a duet. I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting as sisters. If you waste time and energy bickering back and forth, you're never gonna get it finished. Everybody is in the group number this week even Mackenzie. Every single one of you are an important part of this puzzle. And in a group routine, everybody needs to pull your weight. And I'm telling you what, we need to win. All right, let's get to rehearsing, let's get moving.

The moms left the room and us girls started stretching.

Abby: Okay, ladies, this piece is called 'Beautiful.' And what its about is not how pretty you're gonna be in your costumes, not how pretty you hair is, but what's on the inside. And it's about taking a good look in the mirror not at what you see, but like the internal mirror. Are you getting any of this, Mackenzie? Yeah. It's a little deep.

Abby had handed us mirrors that we were going to be using.

Abby: Hold the mirror to cover your face.

We started learning the choreography and it was very beautiful, I think this is going to be my favourite group dance so far.

After we finished learning the group dance it was now my turn to learn my solo.

Abby: Y/N, you won last week, you beat Maddie again. So, this week should be no different. You have to defend your national title. Your solo is called 'River' is an open solo, and it has some hard hitting, you can hear it in the music, but you have got to get the timing right.

Y/N: Okay.

Abby: Let's get started.

I learnt the solo and Abby was not kidding there was some hard-hitting movements and if I don't hit them, it could cost me.

The next day we got into a van, each one of us had a towel because Abby is taking us to a lake instead of being stuck in a studio all day. When we got there I thought that it looked beautiful. We got to a big open patch of grass that you could see mountains.

Abby: Girls, I brought you here because I'm so tired of you just being a hotel ballroom and the competition. You need to see the world. And how about 'I'm beautiful on the inside.' Can I hear it?