What Just Happened?

Y/N wakes up in a white void, and he grasps his head as a ringing sound goes through it.

Y/N: "Ow... What Just Happened?"

???: "You died."

Y/N blinked, and he looked around for the sign of the voice.

Y/N: "...Hello?"

???: "Hey."

Y/N: "You said I died? How? I don't remember anything."

???: "You died serving your country. You saved your squad, and countless others. You were considered as a hero, and awarded many honors because of that."

Y/N looked down as he started to remember.

Y/N: "I'm just glad that they are okay."

???: "Well, since you did such a heroic act, I'm gonna let you decide what comes next."

Y/N: (Surprised) "Wait, what? I don't go to heaven or something?"

???: "Oh no, you can still choose that, and It's about everything you can expect. Your every wish would come true, and you'd live in paradise for eternity."

Y/N: "And the other option?"

???: "You'll get to choose what Universe you can be reincarnated in."

Y/N: "I see."

???: "Don't worry though. If you die in that Universe, you'll still go to heaven."

Y/N: "Then... I'll choose the reincarnation one."

???" "Alright. Which Universe then?"

Y/N: "Mass Effect. It was my favorite trilogy, and I'd love to experience it."

???: "Alright then. Anything else?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I want a few modifications though."

???: "Which is?"

Y/N: "I want Mjolnir Spartan armor, with the benefits of also being a Spartan 2."

???: "Very well. Have fun."

And a bright light encompasses him, and he opened his eyes to be staring out into space, at earth. He looked at his hands, and saw he was wearing Spartan armor, which was how he envisioned it, as it had the N7 logo on the breastplate. He smirked as he heard Narration from Udina, Anderson, and Hackett.

Udina: "Well, what about Shepard? Earthborn, but no record of Family."

Anderson: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on the streets, learned to look out for himself."

Hackett: "He was then picked up by a secret Alliance group and trained to become part of a secret selection of soldiers called "Spartans." However, he was the only survivor of the procedure. He could have some serious emotional scars."

Anderson: "Every soldier has scars. Shepard a survivor."

Udina: "Is that the kind of person we want protecting the Galaxy?"

Anderson: "Thats the only type of person who can protect the Galaxy."

Udina: "I'll make the call."

Y/N: 'Well. Here we go.'