Y/N fun facts

#1: His Personality, at least how he portrays himself in the Mass Effect Universe is alot like Master Chief. Stoic, Calm, Profesional, and Determined to get the job done.

#2: His Height is 6'10 (Without suit), and 7'0 (With suit.) and he weighs 375 lbs (Without Suit) and half a ton with it on.

#3: His actions will be mostly Paragon to his friends, but Renegade to his enemies. So he would absolutely comfort a heartbroken Tali if she found out that her father is dead, but he would smash the fuck out of the Renegade button with the wrath of God behind him when he gets the option to Break Kai Lengs sword and stab him in the gut.

#4: His favorite Character is Garrus. (Who's isn't?)

#5: He will be getting his own AI sometime in the future. No, this won't be EDI. EDI is built into the SR2 Normandy. He will be getting an AI that's similar to Cortana.

#6: His favorite class before he was Reincarnated was the Infiltrator class.

#7: Sometimes he likes to play music depending on his mood in his helmet while on missions.

#8: Speaking of music, he can play the guitar and piano really well.

#9: He kinda (Secretly) wished that EDI was a romance option, but he doesn't want to cuck Joker.

#10: his favorite Shepard quote is "I should go."