THERE'S A GHOST

Meredith's POV

"You're great Mer," Izzie said.

"Oh! Is that so? Come on I'll teach it to you, while the professor is not here yet," I suggest.

"Alright! I like that, I want it to be step by step okay," Christina requested.

"Yeah, sure. It is fun but I'm warning you it is tiring. Hahaha," I jokingly said.

I showed them the first step. The truth is, I enjoy dancing. I don't like dancing in front of a lot of people, but today I got bored.

Our professor is not here yet. All I know is that she is new, and she is also our homeroom adviser. I'm also not interested in our new professor because I like the old one better, Mrs. Smith is a kind person and she has a lot of patience with my classmates and me.

I saw my other classmates staring at me. They say I'm good at dancing, but the truth is I can't see if I'm really good. I'm not being humble... well maybe a little hihihi.

Joking aside, I can't see that in myself. All I know is that I love dancing.

"Hey! We did great," Andy said, I just winked at him which made him laugh.

"Thanks, Meredith for teaching us the steps, was it hard teaching us?" George asked.

"Nah! You guys picked up the dance steps as if it was a piece of cake," I said complimenting them.

Hi, I'm Meredith Kathleen Grey. I'm 19 years old. A fourth-year college student. There's nothing else to know about me because my life is not interesting, all I know is that I'm a student. That's it.

We all had fun, I make my dance as silly as it gets. There is nothing that makes me laugh more than when someone is enjoying my nonsense humor.

I don't know when the door opened because the music was so loud.

I dance to 'Don't Cha' by one and only Pussycat Doll. I made my step because theirs is too sexy, I don't want that. I might even look obscene.
I'm wondering why my friends and my other classmates seem to be quiet but still looking at me. Why do they look so stunned? It's not necessary to be stupid--.

Oh...

Suddenly I felt someone join me in dancing and to my surprise, she could accompany my every move, I couldn't stop because... the softness of her body.

She- She's amazing.

In my last grin, she positioned herself behind me and held my waist, I could feel the soft waves of her body... when the ringing of the bell illuminated my classroom. I applaud the woman who accompanied me. Wow, she was amazing.

Who is she? Must be a transfer student, because she doesn't look familiar. Or maybe not? I don't care, she's just really good and that's it.

"Oh My God Mer, you did so well" Izzie squealing.

"The two of you should dance, there's a tremendous amount of chemistry between the two of you," Christina said.

"Guys, stop it!" I shouted at my friend then look at the tall red-head woman in front of me, "but they are right, you were great earlier. Maybe next time, you should come here so we can dance again," I said smiling at her.

I frowned because she didn't even blink, she didn't smile or do anything either, she just stares at me like I was an alien in front of her.
The door opened broke out attention or I and my classmates, and our previous homeroom professor came in. Oh, I will miss her, she is about to give birth.

"Hi everyone, why are you still not in your seats? The class has already started," Mrs. Smith said.

"Mrs. Smith, you won't believe that our dear Meredith over here dances so well," George said as he put his arms around my shoulder, "our professor is not here yet."

That put a confused look on Mrs. Smith's face, "What- what do you mean? Ms. Montgomery was standing in front of you a while ago."

"HUH?!" The whole class.

I looked around but I couldn't see the old lady wearing glasses and holding a book. We looked at each other and then at Mrs. Smith, we knew that she is kind but maybe.. just maybe it's because of the pregnancy.. she sees something??

"Mrs. Smith... d-don't tell us that yo-you--," one of my classmates said.

He didn't get to finish what his about to say when screams invaded our classroom. Most of the people shouted as loud as they can, the other side of the world might hear their screams.

"THERE'S A GHOST!!! THERE'S A GHOST HEREEEEE!!!" A girl shouted.

They started to panic and hid behind each other. Like seriously, I don't see a teacher. I looked at the woman from earlier nodded and stood in front of us, the others looked at her palely.

Why is she standing there? What is that? An attention seeker? Okay, she is gorgeous, hot, and talented. She also looks like a rich kid, but why is she there when we already have a professor?

But in fairness to her, she stopped the riot that is developing among my classmates.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Addison Forbes Montgomery. You can call me Ms. Addison or Ms. Montgomery, whatever you prefer," she said and looked at me.

Oh, no. Did I just think of my homeroom professor's hot