Satan's popular

Meredith's POV

To this day, I still can't believe it. It's like a joke, Professor Montgomery. Professor? Really?! It's hard to believe because she looks so young, you can easily mistakenly call her a student in this school rather than a professor.

I'm concentrating on the ball pen that is between my nose and muzzle, I'm too lazy to listen to Ms. Montgomery. Her voice is husky as if she just woke up, okey, her voice is still mature but she only looks like a teenager so it is hard for me to focus and think that she will be the one to teach.

Then everyone is talking about her due to her appearance, why is she still here? To think that she looks like she hasn't graduated from any course because ugh! SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG!

Then her face is poker, she sometimes forced a smile and minimal words; of course when she was teaching it was exempted. My classmates, male and female are very happy because they are said to have 'inspiration'.

But I am not one of them, I don't care about their new founding 'inspiration'. I still prefer those who smiles that look like an angel, unlike this poker face that looks like she'll do something bad if you make a mistake. As if she's SATAN himself.

"Ahem! Miss?" I looked at Ms. Montgomery then I pointed to myself, she just nodded.

"G-Grey," DAMN! Why did I just stutter, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves then I continue, "Ms. Montgomery, do you need something?" Was I rude?

"Yes, put your attention on me. ONLY."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!

"Ye-yeah, sure. Sorry," I said, grimacing at my reply.

I just sat up and then looked at her, but to tell you the truth I wasn't paying any attention. MATH! Ew! Yuck! I'm allergic to numbers, and until the end of the class, I tried not to fall asleep.

I'M DEAD TIRED!

From where you may be asking?

Try to sit for long hours and let see if your ass won't get numbed.

When I got home, it was quiet like any other night, I'm used to it, I'm always alone here. The only time the house makes noises are when I have my friends over, but not today.

I just showered and change my clothes, then went straight to my room. I won't eat anything, because I have no appetite. Why? I don't want to eat here at home because I don't have anyone with me.

"A long tiring day... ugh!... the new professor is weird" then I fast asleep.

(-)

"CHRISTINA!!!" George shouted.

"What Bambi?!" Christina replied.

"Please, help me with my thesis. My brain is bleeding," he dramatically said.

"How can you learn of you rely on me dumbo? Do it on your own, I'll check it to see if there's a problem. How about that?" She answered, focusing on the book she was reading.

"What's the point of 'friendship' if you're not going to help me? Please!" He begged.

Christina just gazed at George hatefully and let out a deep sigh, no matter how many times Christina rejected George's request; she will give up due to his peskiness.

We are now at the school cafeteria, and as usual, the people around us are noisy, messy, and nasty.

Since we're in college now, the attitude of the students will get worse. Sometimes I think maybe it's just our physical physiques that mature.

I furrowed my browns when the noise in the environment suddenly increased.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

People made a noise because of something I don't know, as I have said; I'm not interested. If it hadn't been for my friends who mumble, I wouldn't have looked at who they were staring at.

When I look back, that is why guys are staring. The new professor has arrived, and Professor Montgomery is now in the cafeteria. I don't understand why other people need to scream, because to me it's just a normal face.

"LIAR!" My inner conscience said, "fine! She's drop-dead gorgeous, tall; maybe 5'8 or a little taller. Then her hair is fire rocket red color, I'm curious if she's a natural redhead or if she has it done; either way, it's still beautiful. And her eyes.. oh man! Those greenish blue orbs, the most stunning eyes I have ever seen; but even the most wonderful orbs of hers, even in a distance you can see that it was lifeless. And her skin; pale as a ghost. Fortunately, even though I find her hot and gorgeous, I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs, unlike these people."

"Fuck! She's coming this way!" Izzie whispered.

"Oh Gosh, I'm nervous! Mer, lend me a mirror and foundation!" Andy said, I just laughed out loud when they were looking at me.

"I don't have those, maybe Christina has one."

"Here!" Handing the mirror and foundation powder, it is obvious that they are not 'prepared.'

The three were stoned because Professor Montgomery was already standing in front of our table, they smiled and greeted her; as I did the same. I winced because she just nodded and stared at me, feeling the intense gaze that the only response I did was just nod, should I say something?

People around us are whispering, why the new professor is with us? What do we know about her intention?

"Ms. Montgomery, would you like to join us for lunch?" Izzie offered.

"No, thank you. I already ate, I'm just checking your lunch," with that she left immediately.

What's up with that? George and I looked at each other because of what Ms. Montgomery did, I'm completely sold that our new professor is really weird.

When she left, we were bombarded immediately with questions. Seriously what do we know about her? We only had her as our professor for what like a week?

But seriously, a week and she got popular right away.