Introduction

Hello and welcome to V Verse Guidebook!

This Guidebook is meant to help you navigate the V Verse Profile and give you an idea of who we are, what we do and what we intend on doing in the future!

*******
V Verse is an initiative/ affiliation under Jammwalion Productions, one of the major fan clubs dedicated to Vidyut Jammwal. V Verse intends to bring forth literary talents hidden among the Jammwalion family and to shine more light on Vidyut Jammwal in the Wattpad Alternate Universe!

Launching a new community, with V Verse, Jammwalion Productions has taken a step further in expanding the outreach for Vidyut Jammwal in popular media.

As a writer or a reader, you're probably wondering where to start, writing, reading or even creating fanart for our favourite Bollywood actor! You're in the right place.

What is V Verse about?

V Verse is a fan managed profile dedicated to Vidyut Jammwal. Here we write about everything from characters played by Vidyut in movies, your own versions of Vidyut's past movies, your original work with Vidyut as the protagonist, your versions of his upcoming movies and so much more.

If you're a Jammwalion looking to read some engaging and thrilling tales with unique twists, don't miss out on V Verse and join in!