Info Page

Ok, so let me get started by getting these off my chest for good.

Chameleon
Cat Blanc
Ladybug
Truth
Lies

These are five MLB episodes I kept the same that IMO, I regret not rewriting. If you think I was dumb for not rewriting theses, I agree with you one hundred percent.  I feel like these episodes aren't just bad.  Some if not all of them are god awful.  So seeing them be in canon in my work just feels wrong to me personally. So thats why this exist.  So I can give closure, and balance to episodes that need rewrites.  This is what I call a good celebration for my one year anniversary.  Some good old classic nostalgia.  Now let me explain why I didn't rewrite other MLB episodes that could use a rewrite.  This applies only to Season 3, since Truth and Lies were the only ones I regret in Season 4.  Weredad.  I know Mari was a total jerk in this episode, crying her way out of Cat getting beaten up, and Mari's Dad was horrible, but this episode isn't that big of a deal to me.  So, nothing special.  Backwarder.  The villain name sucks.  Is it the worst?  Have you see the ideas for Mari's potential akumatization in canon Season 5?  Unmasker, and Panic?  I don't mean anything to the writers, but is that all you guys got?  Anyway, this episode also isn't special to me.  One thing I did hear is the toilet humor, so yeah.  But again, nothing special.  Bakerix.  I'm not sure why people hate this episode.  Comment to tell me why.  Will I still rewrite it?  Not really since this episode isn't special to me.  And finally, Ikari Gozen.  Marigami is such an awful ship.  Both as a couple, and as friends.  Quick rant, the fact people say that this ship is better than all the other Kagami ships.  A ship where Mari bullied, then gaslighted Kagami is just plain stupid.  Worst of all, some people say they are great friends.  Yeah, I'll keep that in the mind the next time I make a friend who will bully me for selfish desires.  Thankfully, its much better in my Season 5 fanfic.  Why didn't I rewrite this?  Laziness, but I still can't rewrite it due to inconsistency.  Again though, I fixed it, and Marigami looks so much better.  So that's why I'm not rewrite those episodes.  Real quick, if you like these episodes the way they are in canon, thats fine with me.  I'm still someone who respects people's opinions on stuff I don't agree with.  So if you love these episodes, good for you.  Ok, enough chit chat.  The time has finally come.  The time has come to party.  The time has come to write.  Let's do this one final time.