Lies(rewrite)

(And thus comes the final rewrite of this rewrite redemption.  Lies.  This episode is basically like Truth, with some minor differences.  For starters, finally!  We finally get an Adrien episode!  An Adrien episode that unfortunately/basically made LB the hero in the end.  As well as make Adrien admittedly a big piece of shit.  Go watch the episode to see why.  And like Lukanette, Adrigami became to blossom, but then got stomped on for no reason I can think of other than, screw these ships!  All we need are the love square!  Yeah, four ships that after five seasons in canon, have still made zero progress(yes, I know in canon SS5 they did actually go somewhere, but one, I don't care anymore.  And two, the way they did it makes zero sense).  But besides that, I'm here to bring the countless people who hate this episode a version that will make them happy.  Unfortunately, since I did make Adrien not give a shit he broke up with Kagami in my Gabriel Agreste Parts 1 and 2, this may seem difficult right?  Well, you know me.  I like a challenge.  With that being said, this is the finale rewrite of the rewrite redemption).

We start off again in Marinette's room.  As her kwami's are hanging out, well behaved this time, Marinette looks through old stuff Fu left her.  "Are you ok looking at Fu's work, after what happened?"  Tikki asked.  "It was brutal seeing him leave, but of course I need to not let grief get the better of me.  I'll be fine." Marinette replied. "You know what's not fine? Mullo not giving me this apple. I want to eat it." Xuppu said. "And your clearly blind not seeing the needles in the apple itself." Mullo replied. They two fight over it, which leads them to the keyboard. They fight on it, and press keys. This makes the channel change on Mari's computer,but it stops on a very ironic one. "And today we explore more into the life of famous model Adrien Agreste." Alec said reporting. Marinette sits in her chair to watch, as well as the other kwamis. "Huh? No, he's so cute, or there's my further husband." Tikki said. "I'm with Luka now. I guess being with a new guy makes me see Adrien as only a friend. Not someone who I really want to date." Marinette replied. "I mean, you did act that way during NYC. Remember?" Tikki asked. "Oh yeah. You know, I wonder how they are doing right about now?" Marinette asked back. Back to the report, we see how Adrien is doing. He's modeling, doing interviews, and even asking the million year old question. How much wood can a wood chuck chuck. "Ok, good. But try to go faster next time. The faster, the better." Woman said to Adrien, after he spoke the wood chuck. "Do you ever feel like this Adrien is under a lot of pressure?" Orikko asked. "How so?" Marinette asked back. "Well based on all I've seen on the magic screen." Orikko replied. "Computer." Marinette said. "Oh, right. Computer, it seems he has a lot to do. And he's only your age. What kind of fourteen year old can handle this much?" Orikko asked. "Good point. I mean, surely the kid has to have burnouts, and exhaustion right?" Sass asked back. "True. But I'm sure he'll be ok." Marinette replied. That then cuts to Adrien falling onto his bed. "Screw this! I did so much today. About what? Twenty activities. And it's only ten am." Adrien said. "But you still managed to push through the pain. That's what matters right?" Plagg asked. "Yeah, but doesn't take away how I don't want to do it. You know what I do want to do? Plagg, claws out." Adrien replied, as he transforms into Cat Noir.

    Cat Noir then lands on a rooftop, where he gets his cat phone. "Hey, My Lady. It's your purfect partner. I'm out patrolling right about now. It would be meowlous if you could come join me. Of course, I understand if you have guardian work to do, and if so, it's ok. Just letting you know I'm out today." Cat Noir said. With that, he sits there and waits. And waits. And waits. And waits. Hours pass, and nothing happens. "Ok, what the heck? I'm not one to beg for an akuma, but I can't just be Cat Noir with no action. Cool your jets Cat. Surely something will happen. Something that can make your day less boring than it is." Cat Noir said. He is now in the park with Mr. Ramier and Mr. Banana. "So, Ramier, how's the pigeons?" Cat Noir asked. "Healthy as always. Just looking after my birdies. It's still a shame Hawkmoth uses them to make me a monster." Mr. Ramier replied. "Don't worry. We have beat you... not sure how many times, but one of these days, you'll be safe from akumas. It's just taking some time, but it will happen." Cat Noir said. "Yeah, I know. And I get it seems over exaggerating for me to get akumatized over some birds, but can you blame me? I love the pigeons, and the pigeons love me. It's like if you had a cat that loves you, and you love back. It would break your heart to see him in pain." Mr. Ramier replied. "I get it. For real. I get it. But, you'll be ok one of these days. [clears throat]. What about you Mr. Banana? Anything fun going on in your life?" Cat Noir asked. "Stay, Peachy." Mr. Banana replied. "Classic banana." Cat Noir said. After that, we transition to the hotel, where Cat is downing milks like beers. "You seem very thirsty today Cat Noir. Something bugging you?" John asked. "You always seem to know when I'm not in the mood." Cat Noir replied. "I mean, it's pretty obvious here." John said. "Makes sense. Ok look. Today I've had a very boring day in my personal life. A very, very boring day. So when I became Cat Noir, I would expect some action. Some joy. Some fun. Of course, when it comes to villains, that is very serious. When a villain strikes, I don't joke about it. Unless it's one of my cat puns, or just a simple insult. Classic hero and villain dynamic. But right now, not only is there no villains to fight, but there is nothing fun to do. All I can really do is just sit on roofs, and chat with you guys." Cat Noir replied. "Hmm, so your just plain bored, and want something to do?" John asked. "Fighting a villain, or anything energetic. Give me it! Of course, I'm not saying force some to get akumatized. That's messed up." Cat Noir replied, as he downs another milk. "I get it. Perhaps try hanging out with a friend of yours." John recommended. "The only friend, well I wish didn't see me as a friend, I have is Ladybug. And the other heroes are my pals, but they don't have their miraculous all the time." Cat Noir replied. "I was talking about a friend in your personal life." John said. "Huh? Not a bad idea. Ok, maybe I'll give it a try. After another milk of course." Cat Noir replied.

MiraculouslyGory's Rewrite Redemption(Bonus MLB Season 3 and 4 rewrites)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara