💜Donnie x Villan Rosemary 🖤 🍋

(This is a turtle x Oc for Red_Tmntfan)

Warning ⚠️
___________
Fingering
Rough s3x
Public area
No protection

You have been warned...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(Ok so Donnie met Rosemary when he was fighting the krang and then after that they have been bumping into each other and Donnie was feeling things he never felt before and Rosemary too)

💜 Donnie's POV
_____________________
"What the fuck is happening to me I can't do my work without thinking of her ugh" said Donnie as he tried to make a new invention he has been working on for a while. "I'm just going to take a break" Donnie went to a rooftop. (Me: it's nighttime ok anyways continue) As he sat down on the eage of the roof until he heard something and he jumped up and saw something move in the shadows "who's there!" Then he heard some familiar voice *Why hello handsome~*

🖤 Rosemary POV
______________________
I was jumping rooftop to rooftops until I saw a familiar handsome turtle. "oh hehe how about I some fun tonight* I jump on the rooftop and hear him say *who's there!* I start to giggle and say *Why hello handsome~* I see him blush which give me a little more confidence. I walk out the shadows while waving *How have you been~*I then start walking to him and I see him blush more.

💜 Donnie's POV
____________________
Heat Started to come to my face and that feeling came back. Is this a disease or something Jesus and then I saw her come out the shadows and say *Why hello handsome* she then says *How have you been*.She then starts walking to me and heat comes to my face again. But I didn't do anything to stop her...

(🍋Here comes the spicy part you've been warned 🍋)

🖤 Rosemary POV
_____________________
I was surprised he didn't move. I start to put my hand on his cheek and kiss him and he kissed back the kiss was passionate and loving. It then gots heated as he puts his hands on my waist and pull me closer. He bites my bottom lip but. I didn't open it just to play around. I guess he didn't like that because he grabbed one of cherries as I gasped.

💜 Donnie POV
___________________
I was kinda was surprised when she kissed me but I didn't pull away. I just kisse her back when I bit her bottom lip for her to open her mouth she didn't so I squeeze one of her cherries. She gasp so I put my tongue in her mouth and explored her mouth. I hear moan and start taking her clothes off and pin her against a wall on the roof.

🖤Rosemary POV
____________________
As I moaned in to the kiss he started to take off my clothes he then pins me against a wall and we were kissing for a while until I think he got bored and put two of his fingers into me I moan loudly. (Me: Um do you know the turtles only have three fingers so those two are pretty big.) He started to move his fingers in and out of my vi vi (Me: I don't like saying the word vagina so yeah)

No one's POV
___________________

Donnie was thrusting his fingers in and out of Rosemary's vi vi as she moans loudly on top of the roof Rosemary starts to massage Donnie's thighs to make his member come out of it's hiding place Donnie groans at this action and it came out. (Me: and let me tell you this thing was at least 9 to 10 inches Jesus.) Now Rosemary was getting nervous and Donnie notice this.

Donnie: You nervous love?~

Rosemary: i-i just a l-little

Donnie: it's ok I will go easy on you. (Me: we all know that's a fucking lie)

Donnie than stops thrusting in and out of Rosemary's vi vi with his fingers and position himself at Rosemary's entrance and shoved it in. Rosemary moan loudly. Donnie wanted a few seconds before moving in and out of Rosemary's vi vi in a normal speed.

Donnie soon got bored and switch positions with Rosemary where she is on top of him riding his member and Donnie loved the way her boobs bounce while she rode him after a while Rosemary orgasmed on Donnie's member and Donnie than switch positions with Rosemary and thrusting in and out of her fast, hitting her g-spot over and over until she orgasmed again.

Donnie was on the edge of cumming so he pulled out of her and stroked his member until he came on her stomach. They both then got cleaned up and Rosemary put her clothes back on.

Rosemary: That was fun handsome~

Donnie: Yeah it was beautiful~

They kissed and said there good-byes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
✨Bonus✨

As Donnie entered the lair and Raph ran to Donnie.

Raph:Are you ok Donnie! Where were you!

Leo: calm down big guy his here now.

Donnie: yeah raph I'm ok and I was just on a roof.

Raph: ok just don't do that again got it Donnie.

Donnie: yep got it
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Ok guys this was my first ever lemon/smut I've ever done and I hope you Red_Tmntfan liked it and the people barve enough to read this. Your author out 💜💜💜 898 words.