💙Leo x Male reader

This is a request from mgmendez2305 of a Leo x Male Puerto Rican gay reader

Warning ⚠️
___________
Kissing

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Leo and reader were sparing and they both got really tried for sparing for like 2 hours so they decided to go take a shower but there was only one shower.

Leo: Um we got only one shower bro

M! Reader: it's ok we can take a shower together if that's ok

Reader blushed while saying those words and so too Leo blushed by their words.

Leo: I mean sure I g-got no problem

They went to the bathroom and reader toke off his clothes and got in the shower Leo. Reader turned on the shower and Leo flustered and a bit embarrassed and reader too.

After a like 10 minutes both of them started to calm down and enjoyed each other's company they both talked for a while then Leo started talking about the krang Invision and how he has been getting these nightmares about. Reader then hugs him and tells him sweet things in his ear.

M! Reader: Esta Bien, estoy aqui y creo que lo que hiciste fue valiente y estupido a la vez pero sobre Todo valiente y eso me encanta.

(Translation:It's ok I'm here and I think what you did was brave and stupid at the same time but above all brave and I love that.)

Reader blushed cause he basically said he loved him, Leo  also blushed when the reader said that. Reader stopped hugging him and looked at Leo they both were nervous and flustered.

Leo: I l-like you too reader

Leo blushed when he said that and reader was so happy hugged Leo. Leo hugged back they wanted to kiss each other but they both said they didn't know how to.

M! Reader: I m-mean we could try it t-together

Leo: s-sure

Leo and reader kissed it was sloppy but a few seconds they got the hang of it and started kissing each other like a  make out session (Me: or whatever you want) but the water turned cooled and they both had stop and get out the shower.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

✨Bonus✨

Leo: t-that um was fun

Reader puts there clothes on.

M! Reader: y-yeah

For the rest of the day they cuddle on the couch and watch Jupiter Jim.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I'm so so sorry it took me forever to write this I just been really stressed with school and my parents but I hope you like it guys and especially mgmendez2305

Author out 💙💜❤️🧡💛