Heart To Heart

Enjoy everyone!

Silence. Silence was everything in room. The sunrays were penetrating the room silently. The time too was passing silently, without disturbing the couple's sleep. The weather looked pleasant outside, but the window was closed. Seems like even the nature didn't want to disturb the sleeping couple.

The room had been chilled down by setting the AC at a very low temperature. Finally both were sleeping in each other's presence without any hesitancy. Without any problems.

"Pata nahi kesi nalayak ladki paida ki hain humne. Na hi humein airport se lene aayi aur na hi hamara liye darwaza khola. Ya Allah shadi hone wali hai iski pata nahi kab badi hogi yeh" Ammi was mumbling, complaining to herself as she walked up the stairs to give a good scold to her daughter.

She opened the door and barged in. But stopped after seeing that atmosphere. After so many days she saw her daughter sleeping in the bed, with her to be wife. She couldn't be more thankful to God and went away, blessing her daughters.

What the room held was indeed beautiful to look at if  the one looking really loves reading a good romance novel.

The alarm went off and it Haseena extended her arm towards her mobile to switch it off, she was still feeling sleepy but she also did not feel to get up and miss the cosy feeling she was getting in her girlfriend's arms.

The sleeping beauty beside her had cuddled her so much, she was not able to move.

"Good morning bacha, uthiye na" Haseena whispered in her ear but she did not get any response. "Uthiye na, Santu ko dekhne bhi jaana hai ab" She said in the sweetest voice ever.

"Humein pyar se uthaiye, toh hi uthenge" Karishma mumbled, in her half sleepy tone.

Haseena smiled at her cuteness, her Karishma was back. The same Karishma who wanted love, care and pampering only and only from Haseena.

She smothered her face with kisses while holding it gently between her palms. Karishma's lips curved into a smile and she finally opened her eyes and pouted, to tell Haseena that she wanted a kiss.

Haseena complied and started pecked her lips. But Karishma held her through the back of her head and prolonged the kiss, making it more passionate and loving.

"I could never have done this" Haseena mumbled in between the kiss.

Karishma stopped kissing her and moved away a little in order to get a clear look of her face. "Matlab?"

"Matlab yeh ki, agar hum apki jagah hote toh yeh sab kar hi nahi paate jaan" Haseena said, looking into her eyes intensely. "Iam so proud of you." She mumbled and began sucking her lower lip.

Karishma's heart swelled with happiness, pride and joy when Haseena said that. Her love just confessed that she was proud of her and right at that time, in that moment she was confessing her love through the kisses and cuddles. She felt so overwhelmed that the only way to comprehend this feeling was to let go; let go of her tears, her nightmares, those scary dreams she had been having and those sleepless nights in the absence of Haseena.

She did what she considered was right, she cried as Haseena held her but never tried to stop as she cried. She knew better, the only way to make her feel light was to let her cry. Haseena only stayed there and listened to all her complains, asking sorry even for the mistakes she didn't make.

"Apne humein pehle kyu... Kyu nahi bat... Bataya Haseena? Hum... Hum sab... Sab kuch pehle hi thee... Theek kar sakte the na. Apne humein... Humein maara.. Kitna kuch bura... Bura bhala bola.. Buri hai aap bahut" Karishma said in between her sobs but never pulled away. How could she pull away from her source of happiness and comfort.

Listening to everything, Haseena's eyes brimmed with her own tears. She could never in her life forgive herself for the way she had treated Karishma. The way she had slapped her, every hurtful thing she had told her. She regretted all of her actions everyday. Everything, including breathe reminded her of Karishma and the ways she had insulted her.

"Dikha di na apne apni aukat" Haseena closed her eyes in pain when remembered what she had said to her. That was only one of the things.

Karishma was now clinging to her. Haseena was on her back, supported against the headboard of the bed while her legs were spread white while Karishma comfortably cried, lying on her, holding her shirt.

"I am sorry Karishma. Lekin hum majboor the voh sab karne keliye, apko malum haina uske paas sirf apke hi nahi, sabke photos the. Hamari ek ladki aur pata nahi kitni ladkiyo ki zindagi khatre mei pad jaati. Voh hamari har baat sun sakte the, ek baat agar humne un logo ki taal di hoti toh hadsa ho jata Karishma, Iam sorrryy" Haseena said with cracks in her voice 

Karishma stopped sobbing slowly, realizing that what Haseena said was right. She would have done the same if she was in her place. She would also have chose to save every other girl's dignity until she had a full proof plan.

"It's okay" She mumbled and pulled in another kiss.

.
.
.

This is all for today. As I had already told in my story that I won't  publish anything unless I achieve 600 followers, consider it as a bonus for you all. Next update will only be published once I reach 600 followers.