Erron Black VS Zora Salazar (Mortal Kombat VS Epithet Erased) | DEATH BATTLE!

Wiz: Erron Black, gunslinger and former Black Dragon bounty hunter from Mortal Kombat.

Boomstick: Zora Salazar, Bliss Ocean's time-distorting cowgirl from Epithet Erased.

Wiz: Even in a world where everyone seems to have some kind of superpower, for these two, one fact always rings true.

Boomstick: The Wild West is fucking awesome! He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!

The world of Mortal Kombat is an odd one, indeed.  In a place where ninjas can will themselves out of hell, cryokinetic Chinese clans can become cyborgs, and past versions of characters can appear from sand tornadoes, a regular gunslinger from the 19th century may seem tame.

But don't let that fool you! The story of Erron Black is a fittingly wild one. Wiz wasn't kidding about him being from the 19th century.

That's right, he lives in modern day due to none other than the sorcerer Shang Tsung.

Yeah, somehow this 19th century cowboy got to Outworld, and in exchange for killing a guy, Shang Tsung slowed down his aging. So yeah, guess that means this guy is hundreds of years old!

Erron began selling his weaponry skills to many employers in Outworld, and as time went on, he began to take pleasure in being in Outworld.

It was a violent playground of Erron's wildest dreams! There was blood, shattering bones, you name it, and Erron was all in.

So he began aligning himself with whoever paid him more, joining the infamous gang of mercenaries, the Black Dragon.

Hey, I remember them! That's the one with Kano and Tremor!

His skills were certainly put to use during his adventures in Outworld. His twin revolvers, Death and Taxes, will get him through just about any predicament.

But that's not his full arsenal! Faaaar from it!