Kira VS Adachi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure VS Persona) | DEATH BATTLE!

Wiz: Yoshikage Kira, Morioh's explosive evil from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Boomstick: And Tohru Adachi, Inaba's infamous killer from Persona.

Wiz: The role of a villain doesn't always fall in the hands of immortal vampires or gods in hiding. Evil could be lurking even in the most unlikely of places.

Boomstick: And you bet your ass that evil's gonna be ecstatic when they get ghosts to do the killing for them! He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!

Gooooood morning! And welcome to Morioh! Only the smallest of small towns in Japan that may or may not have been affected by a certain vampire who drinks people through his fingers.

10 years ago, the great evil DIO Brando was about to conquer the world, and he would do so with heavy usage of his stand...well...The World. Luckily, our ragtag group including a stoic delinquent and a familiar old man were able to save the day, but how did DIO even get such power?

Truth is, it was just a bow and arrow. A magical bow and arrow! Getting hit by one of these babies instantly gives you a ghost friend/manifestation of your soul called a stand, and they can have a variety of abilities that depend on the person.

That same bow and arrow would eventually fall into the hands of one Keicho Nijimura, who began to shoot it at random people in hopes they would get a stand that would be able to kill their mutated blob father. It's a long story.

And one of those people was none other than Walmart David Bowie himself!

Yoshikage Kira may look like your ordinary model employee, but if there's one thing this guy isn't, it's ordinary!

Kira is...a massive pervert. He can often be seen rubbing himself with women's severed hands, talking to them like they're his actual partners.

If that somehow isn't seventeen levels of gross and disturbing, wait till you see how he gets them! He BLOWS PEOPLE UP just by touching 'em!

Yeah! This guy doesn't fuck around!

This is Killer Queen. A stand with the ability to explode anything it touches by pressing his right thumb onto the middle of his index finger. This includes coins, bubbles, and yes, human bodies.