Nagoriyuki VS Jetstream Sam (Guilty Gear VS Metal Gear) | DEATH BATTLE!

Wiz: Nagoriyuki, the noble vampire samurai and wielder of the blood-sucking wakizashi from Guilty Gear.

Boomstick: Jetstream Sam, the cyborg mercenary of the Winds of Destruction from Metal Gear.

Wiz: The art of the samurai may be lost to time, but in other ways, their influence has spread to these two wielders of a samurai's weapon.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, when it comes to a series like Guilty Gear, where the hell do we even start?!

Don't be silly, Boomstick. There's a lore database in every game! How about we start with the Crusades, a whopping hundred-year war between humanity and magical creatures called Gears.

Ahhh, I get it now. So where's the guilty one?

Nagoriyuki is part of a species called the Nightwalkers, also commonly referred to as Nightless

Nagoriyuki is part of a species called the Nightwalkers, also commonly referred to as Nightless. He shares this trait with another Guilty Gear character, Slayer.

And the Nightwalkers are basically vampires. And I say basically, because they come without the weaknesses! That means no wooden stakes, and no sunlight. I bet Adam Sandler would've benefitted from that!

The Nightwalkers were once enemies of humanity, who decimated to the point where only a few were left alive. One of those survivors was Nagoriyuki's master, Kazusanosuke. During the Crusades, Nagoriyuki met the enigmatic Happy Chaos, who used his powers to force him to do his bidding.

Man, that must've sucked. That guy is the living embodiment of unpredictability!

Presumably ashamed for having to work for such a man, he rented out the basement of a high rise in Illyria, intending to spend the next few decades in hibernation.

...Until he was woken up by, you guessed it, Happy Chaos. Oh yeah, and his witch pal I-No, but she's not important.

 Oh yeah, and his witch pal I-No, but she's not important